The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

Post by UniqueFarms »

DorothySSS wrote:Ping
Hey there DorothySSS! Just wanted to let you know that my horse 'Oak', his name should not be changed and my branding name ꪊᠻ should not be removed.

Please copy the code below and put my branding back in the front of his name :D.

Code: Select all

ꪊᠻ
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Jane SR wrote:Ping
Hey there Jane SR! Just wanted to let you know that my horse 'Oakley', his name should not be changed unless you keep my ꪊᠻ branding in his name.

Please copy my branding below and put it in his name :D .

Code: Select all

ꪊᠻ
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Jane SR
Visit My Farm

Post by Jane SR »

Ok I did it sorry I did not no that but it is done now
Jane SR
Visit My Farm

Post by Jane SR »

Ok I’m sorry ! But I’m still keeping his name but I did give Him the branding symbol for you ! And I’m so sorry :(
:D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Jane SR wrote:Ok I’m sorry ! But I’m still keeping his name but I did give Him the branding symbol for you ! And I’m so sorry :(
:D
No worries! I'm an easy going person. Hope you like him! :D
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

HorzeLover101 wrote:Ping
Hey there HorzeLover101! I saw you bought my horse Handsome Mast. I was just going to check up on him, and see how he's doing; he's been rehomed. I ask why you did that? Just for further notice, you will be blacklisted. You have already bought a different horse from me and rehomed him, so this is the second time.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:Ping
Hey there HorzeLover101! I saw you bought my horse Handsome Mast. I was just going to check up on him, and see how he's doing; he's been rehomed. I ask why you did that? Just for further notice, you will be blacklisted. You have already bought a different horse from me and rehomed him, so this is the second time.
I'm not sure which horse your talking about. I bought a lot the other day. I run the CTM (Clear The Market) Program. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36181

I typically go for low stated/confo type horses, red stated horses, older horses, older ID# Horses etc. that may meet the standards of my CTM Program. I, along with a couple other players go through the market and weed it out. Since the game does not have a system such as "list for so many days" before taken down - we as players step up to help clean the market and keep it manageable. We are almost to 4,000,000 horses game wide ever created on here and with probably a good half are active players and the other have are old accounts, banned accounts, rehomed horses etc.

I do not buy any horses that are high genetic potential due to the reason it could help newer or come back players with getting them trained and used as grinders or comp horses. If a horse has a really high genetic potential but its 15years or older i do buy those to age out or rehomed depending on their status.

Rehoming is not against the rules of HWO but some people do get a little touchy about it. Its nothing against your breeding, regulations or anything else as a player its simply for the fact that I clear the market to help free up pages of horses. Also unfortunately some players caught wind of the market cleaners and take advantage of them. When they do this their accounts are added to a strike/ban list and reported to admins due to the accounts being used to "scam" other players which IS against HWO.

Sometimes I will randomly buy horses from newer players to give them some $$$ to help them out. Im a big part of the community here on HWO. BlackOak2 is also another great player on here - she is more integrated on the forums then I am.

Hope you understand some reasoning behind some of my purchases and dont take offense personally as it was totally being done under my CTM program :)

Feel free to visit the forum and check it out. If your wanting to be an ager or anything to help you def can help. Use to buy high GP foals and train them and sell for $1 but ive stopped doing that do to too many players taking advantage of our lovely trustworthy community here on HWO.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Ahhh, okay. I totally get why you would do that. I can see how the market can get over-crowed from horses who are being sold by accounts that have been abandoned, banned, etc. I might try and go into that business, since I have some extra cash at the moment :P.

So sorry for the confusion! I'm still fairly new, and still finding out programs, and what they do.

Thanks for reaching out,
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Ahhh, okay. I totally get why you would do that. I can see how the market can get over-crowed from horses who are being sold by accounts that have been abandoned, banned, etc. I might try and go into that business, since I have some extra cash at the moment :P.

So sorry for the confusion! I'm still fairly new, and still finding out programs, and what they do.

Thanks for reaching out,
No problem!
I normally have the funds for doing this... its just sometimes i dont have enough space to age out the horses. Due to some horses having progeny they can't be rehomed which then leads to being only aged out. A few players help with aging but a lot are not on anymore so im stuff with myself and sometimes Lemoncypress helps aging them out too. CTM horses that are aged are not allowed to be bred - they can be studded out however. But in the end they MUST be aged out. If they arent aged out the person who was supposed to do said aging will be banned from the program due to disregarding rules. But all in all most people follow it :)

Thank you so much!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Ping
Hello there Mini Horse Breeder. Just wanted to congratulate you on 1+ year/s on HWO! Heard about a lot of your hard work lately from some other players, and was just looking around HWO and saw :D .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am