The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: UniqueFarms Ping Page

Post by UniqueFarms »

haltanny wrote:Sorry but I'm keeping her for breeding. In the process of moving her to my side account to freeze once she hits 4.
Ahhh! No worries! By chance, do you have any more P-Horse x Forest Horse foals or even grown horses that you may be able to sell to me?
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
haltanny
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by haltanny »

UniqueFarms wrote:
haltanny wrote:Sorry but I'm keeping her for breeding. In the process of moving her to my side account to freeze once she hits 4.
Ahhh! No worries! By chance, do you have any more P-Horse x Forest Horse foals or even grown horses that you may be able to sell to me?
Oh yeah I have some colts but not any extra fillies right now. Very Colt heavy the last couple days. If I have any fillies born that don't fit what I need, I'll ping you. :D

Any of the colts in this pasture I don't need.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/178325
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

haltanny wrote:Oh yeah I have some colts but not any extra fillies right now. Very Colt heavy the last couple days. If I have any fillies born that don't fit what I need, I'll ping you. :D

Wow! A ton of colts I see that you dont need! Mind getting https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3788123 for a little cheaper? Maybe around $2,000? Just don't think hes worth that much since his parents are AC horses.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
haltanny
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by haltanny »

UniqueFarms wrote:
haltanny wrote:Oh yeah I have some colts but not any extra fillies right now. Very Colt heavy the last couple days. If I have any fillies born that don't fit what I need, I'll ping you. :D

Wow! A ton of colts I see that you dont need! Mind getting https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3788123 for a little cheaper? Maybe around $2,000? Just don't think hes worth that much since his parents are AC horses.
Just put in a bid for whatever on any you like.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Ping
Hey there Gabby! For some reason, it won't let me respond to your reply on my 'UniqueFarms Contest' so I decided to ping you on my Ping Page. Just wanted to let you know that I got your entries entered. You have used your 1st and only change of entry in my contest. Also, I will be online for a second tomorrow morning around 7am through 9am in Central Time Zone, USA. Just ping as soon as possible with any questions or concerns you have regarding this. Sorry for putting all of this on you, It's just a last minute idea. Thanks so much!
Thank you :D :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Thank you :D :D
Yep, anytime! :D :lol:
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

haltanny wrote:Just put in a bid for whatever on any you like.
Just put in an offer. I ask you to try not to age him any farther than 5 years before you accept my offers just for breeding reasons. Thanks!
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

brightspace16 wrote:Ping
Hey! I know this is the most off topic you can get here on HWO Pings, but I was wondering where you found that Profile Picture? I can never find 90x90 Pixel size or less to put there! Suggestions?
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:Ping
Hey! I know this is the most off topic you can get here on HWO Pings, but I was wondering where you found that Profile Picture? I can never find 90x90 Pixel size or less to put there! Suggestions?
looks like you found a good one but here is what I did. I just looked up square images on google and then put 90x90 below the link. Hope that makes sense.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

brightspace16 wrote:looks like you found a good one but here is what I did. I just looked up square images on google and then put 90x90 below the link. Hope that makes sense.
Yes! Actually, right after I sent the ping I kind of figured it out. Thanks so much!
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 am