The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: UniqueFarms Ping Page

Post by UniqueFarms »

Muller wrote:Ping
Frankmuller wrote:Side Ping
Hey there! Not sure if you just got buried through notifications but Me, and a couple of other people have offered on your stallion; https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/632232. I can go up to 7M, but I canceled by offer for now.
Last edited by UniqueFarms on Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Muller wrote:Ping
Frankmuller wrote:Side Ping
Hey there! Not sure if you just got buried through notifications but Me, and a couple of other people have offered on your stallio,; https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/632232. I can go up to 7M, but I canceled by offer for now.
Just wanted to let you know that I pinged Muller like two months ago about their stallion and they still haven't responded :| Looks like they were last active towards the end of last month, so I wouldn't expect a response for a while... :lol: I figured I'd just let ya know :)
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I pinged Muller like two months ago about their stallion and they still haven't responded :| Looks like they were last active towards the end of last month, so I wouldn't expect a response for a while... :lol: I figured I'd just let ya know :)
Ahhh! I think I remeber seing that now that you say. Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes I just forget about things and come back to them later thinking the opposite :? .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I pinged Muller like two months ago about their stallion and they still haven't responded :| Looks like they were last active towards the end of last month, so I wouldn't expect a response for a while... :lol: I figured I'd just let ya know :)
Ahhh! I think I remeber seing that now that you say. Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes I just forget about things and come back to them later thinking the opposite :? .
Haha no problem :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey! I know you probably don't usually offer this to the public, but I ask a huge favor from you involving my Gotland project. I currently don't have any banked turns and I need a colt aged ASAP. Wondering if you could do that? If you could, Just offer on him $1. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3794163

*IF YOU TAKE HIM* - I ask if you could not age him any farther than 4 years. Once you take him, please put him up for offers. I'll offer so you can accept my offer whenever he'* 4 years old so the process is sped up a little bit. I will gladly pay you 40K for it :D :D
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey! I know you probably don't usually offer this to the public, but I ask a huge favor from you involving my Gotland project. I currently don't have any banked turns and I need a colt aged ASAP. Wondering if you could do that? If you could, Just offer on him $1. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3794163

*IF YOU TAKE HIM* - I ask if you could not age him any farther than 4 years. Once you take him, please put him up for offers. I'll offer so you can accept my offer whenever he'* 4 years old so the process is sped up a little bit. I will gladly pay you 40K for it :D :D
Absolutely! I'll put him in my training barn so I can keep an eye on his age while I'm training one of my mares :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Absolutely! I'll put him in my training barn so I can keep an eye on his age while I'm training one of my mares :D
Awesome! You are a life saver! Just Ping me whenever his age is 3-4 years old.

Edit: No need to have him on a special feed or move him to a certain weight or temperament. I'm not picky about aging a horse til breeding age, even without pictures I'm totally fine with. If you are okay doing pictures, you could please do 2 years, 3 years, and 4 years (if you have him that long).
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Absolutely! I'll put him in my training barn so I can keep an eye on his age while I'm training one of my mares :D
Awesome! You are a life saver! Just Ping me whenever his age is 3-4 years old.

Edit: No need to have him on a special feed or move him to a certain weight or temperament. I'm not picky about aging a horse til breeding age, even without pictures I'm totally fine with. If you are okay doing pictures, you could please do 2 years, 3 years, and 4 years (if you have him that long).
Sure! I'll get his weight down to moderate and have him stay there just to make it simpler for me :)

Edit: Ok sooooo...I hope it's okay but I accidentally entered your colt in an endurance competition :? I was trying to enter my mare but accidentally pushed his button instead of my mare's. Here's the competition. I am so so sorry about this, I hope it doesn't affect anything you were planning to do with him :|
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Sure! I'll get his weight down to moderate and have him stay there just to make it simpler for me :)

Edit: Ok sooooo...I hope it's okay but I accidentally entered your colt in an endurance competition :? I was trying to enter my mare but accidentally pushed his button instead of my mare's. Here's the competition. I am so so sorry about this, I hope it doesn't affect anything you were planning to do with him :|
Thanks so much! If I think about it, that would be good ;) .

No worries! Doesn't affect the breeding so I'm not worried at all :D . I've done that before, I wouldn't feel bad. It really doesn't affect the breeding so it's all good with me! Also, not sure if you've guessed this but just want to make sure you know; once he reaches breeding age, do not breed him to any mare whatsoever no matter what. I know you probably guessed but just a friendly reminder. Again, Thanks so much :D :D
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Sure! I'll get his weight down to moderate and have him stay there just to make it simpler for me :)

Thanks so much! If I think about it, that would be good ;) .

No worries! Doesn't affect the breeding so I'm not worried at all :D . I've done that before, I wouldn't feel bad. It really doesn't affect the breeding so it's all good with me! Also, not sure if you've guessed this but just want to make sure you know; once he reaches breeding age, do not breed him to any mare whatsoever no matter what. I know you probably guessed but just a friendly reminder. Again, Thanks so much :D :D
Whew, thanks! Also yep, I won't breed him :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:38 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:38 am