The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

Post by UniqueFarms »

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ON
HERE UNLESS I PING YOU
Last edited by UniqueFarms on Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: UniqueFarms Ping Page

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey! Just to let you know. I remmeber you saying you bought one of those Gotland mares that were up for sale. I bought one for $50 (yes $50, not $50K), and I bred that to a stallion to breed a Gotland [+1]. Just wondering if you would like the mare and foal? Knowing you bought a different mare. I have two foals. I'll link them below.

I don't really need them, because like you probably already read about my project, I want my line to start from adoption horses. I am getting farther into breeding, and now I just need to breed two of my horses together to make a Konik. Then after I bred a Konik, I will breed that to a different adoption tarpan. The gender depending on what gender the Konik is.

Heres they are if you are interested
- https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3790881
- https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3790885
- https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3107407
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey! Just to let you know. I remmeber you saying you bought one of those Gotland mares that were up for sale. I bought one for $50 (yes $50, not $50K), and I bred that to a stallion to breed a Gotland [+1]. Just wondering if you would like the mare and foal? Knowing you bought a different mare. I have two foals. I'll link them below.

I don't really need them, because like you probably already read about my project, I want my line to start from adoption horses. I am getting farther into breeding, and now I just need to breed two of my horses together to make a Konik. Then after I bred a Konik, I will breed that to a different adoption tarpan. The gender depending on what gender the Konik is.

Heres they are if you are interested
- https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3790881
- https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3790885
- https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3107407
I'll take the mare to age her out :) I'm not getting into Gotland breeding - I was just helping Horsechronicles12 out by buying one of the horses they needed to be gone, so I'm only aging out the mare I bought, not breeding her. But yes, I can buy that mare from you if you want, but she won't be doing anything but getting fat in my age-out pasture :lol:
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:take the mare to age her out :) I'm not getting into Gotland breeding - I was just helping Horsechronicles12 out by buying one of the horses they needed to be gone, so I'm only aging out the mare I bought, not breeding her. But yes, I can buy that mare from you if you want, but she won't be doing anything but getting fat in my age-out pasture :lol:
You are more than welcome to take the mare! Just a small question; do you possibly know anyone that might want the other foals I have? Also, I dont really know a good price range for the foals if I sell them instead of give them away. Any ideas of a range or a set point? Thanks for reaching back quicker than expected!
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:take the mare to age her out :) I'm not getting into Gotland breeding - I was just helping Horsechronicles12 out by buying one of the horses they needed to be gone, so I'm only aging out the mare I bought, not breeding her. But yes, I can buy that mare from you if you want, but she won't be doing anything but getting fat in my age-out pasture :lol:
You are more than welcome to take the mare! Just a small question; do you possibly know anyone that might want the other foals I have? Also, I dont really know a good price range for the foals if I sell them instead of give them away. Any ideas of a range or a set point? Thanks for reaching back quicker than expected!
Great! I'll offer on her :)
I'm sorry, but I don't really know anyone who breeds Gotlands. I could probably give you a price range if you tell me a little about their breeding (how far back their line goes, if they have any major stallions/mares in their lines, if you bred them from scratch, etc.).
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Great! I'll offer on her :)
I'm sorry, but I don't really know anyone who breeds Gotlands. I could probably give you a price range if you tell me a little about their breeding (how far back their line goes, if they have any major stallions/mares in their lines, if you bred them from scratch, etc.).
Awesome! You really don't need to offer that much. Not sure if there are any major stallions but the breed has been around since (I'm guessing) about 2014-2015 right after the game was developed. People probably got so intrigued that they spent scrolling through the Breeds Wiki. Anyway - sorry for getting off topic. You don't need to offer 15K, just maybe 1000 at the max thinking I only payed $50 for her.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Great! I'll offer on her :)
Awesome! You really don't need to offer that much. Not sure if there are any major stallions but the breed has been around since (I'm guessing) about 2014-2015 right after the game was developed. People probably got so intrigued that they spent scrolling through the Breeds Wiki. Anyway - sorry for getting off topic. You don't need to offer 15K, just maybe 1000 at the max thinking I only payed $50 for her.
Ok! I'll re-offer then :)
I would say maybe sell 3* Gotlands at $5,000, 4* Gots at $8,000, and 5* Gots a bit higher at $15,000. They are, after all, more of a rare breed ;)
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

haltanny wrote:Ping
Hey! I offered for your filly https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3788125. She might not be a filly anymore since I see you've been aging her. Wondering if I could have her for a breeding program?
(to respond, just click the little " button on the top right of this message)
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
haltanny
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by haltanny »

UniqueFarms wrote:
haltanny wrote:Ping
Hey! I offered for your filly https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3788125. She might not be a filly anymore since I see you've been aging her. Wondering if I could have her for a breeding program?
(to respond, just click the little " button on the top right of this message)
Sorry but I'm keeping her for breeding. In the process of moving her to my side account to freeze once she hits 4.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Ping
Hey there Gabby! For some reason, it won't let me respond to your reply on my 'UniqueFarms Contest' so I decided to ping you on my Ping Page. Just wanted to let you know that I got your entries entered. You have used your 1st and only change of entry in my contest. Also, I will be online for a second tomorrow morning around 7am through 9am in Central Time Zone, USA. Just ping as soon as possible with any questions or concerns you have regarding this. Sorry for putting all of this on you, It's just a last minute idea. Thanks so much!
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:55 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:55 am