The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Re: ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Ping
Hello there Mini Horse Breeder. Just wanted to congratulate you on 1+ year/s on HWO! Heard about a lot of your hard work lately from some other players, and was just looking around HWO and saw :D .

Thanks, but my friend horsegirl008 helped me start this account, and got me my first horses, so she deserves most of the credit. : )
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:Thanks, but my friend horsegirl008 helped me start this account, and got me my first horses, so she deserves most of the credit. : )
:D
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Offer For Horse - sierrahk19

Post by UniqueFarms »

sierrahk19 wrote:Ping
Hey there sierrahk19! I saw your very gorgeous Belgian foal. Wondering if I could make an offer on her? Lets do 10k? That sound reasonable? Let me know.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
sierrahk19
Visit My Farm

Post by sierrahk19 »

Definitely! Which foal would you like.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:Ping
Hey there Black Diamond Eq! I saw a sale up on the market of a horse you trained. I checked your profile out, and the horses profile as well (obviously didn't offer because I saw it was reserved), but I was wondering if you could start training some of my foals for me? If so, could you give me most of the main details such as price, how long it takes, etc.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
~BDE~Secondary
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BDE~Secondary »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Black Diamond Eq wrote:Ping
Hey there Black Diamond Eq! I saw a sale up on the market of a horse you trained. I checked your profile out, and the horses profile as well (obviously didn't offer because I saw it was reserved), but I was wondering if you could start training some of my foals for me? If so, could you give me most of the main details such as price, how long it takes, etc.
Hey, yes I'd be more than happy to train some foals for you :D
I get horses done within 2yr6m and it usually takes me 1 day or 2 (depends how many horses I have to get done, but each horse only takes me 20min to train when i start)
Atm I'm charging 40k per horse and can change their weight and attempt to change their temperament too.

if you would still like me to train some foals for you, I'd ask if you can send their links on my forum BDE temporary training as it helps me keep track of the horses and not lose them :lol:
i would also need your account name in each horses description (and what weight and temp you'd like the horse changed to)
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

~BDE~Secondary wrote:Hey, yes I'd be more than happy to train some foals for you :D
I get horses done within 2yr6m and it usually takes me 1 day or 2 (depends how many horses I have to get done, but each horse only takes me 20min to train when i start)
Atm I'm charging 40k per horse and can change their weight and attempt to change their temperament too.

if you would still like me to train some foals for you, I'd ask if you can send their links on my forum BDE temporary training as it helps me keep track of the horses and not lose them :lol:
i would also need your account name in each horses description (and what weight and temp you'd like the horse changed to)
Sounds great! I will put them up ASAP!
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

isaacz wrote:Ping
Hey there isaacz! I saw you bought my horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3949807. Right ater you bought it you changed the name and my branding logo. I will ask once to please put my logo back in, and you can have yours in after mine. Just copy below:

Code: Select all

ꪊᠻ
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

Diamond Filly wrote:Ping
Hey there Diamond Filly! I saw that you weren't goin to be active on HWO and I also saw that you already paid for a SMGC breeding by Queen of animals. Wondering if maybe I could have the foal? I would take super great care of it :D .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Ping
Hey there Diamond Filly! I saw that you weren't goin to be active on HWO and I also saw that you already paid for a SMGC breeding by Queen of animals. Wondering if maybe I could have the foal? I would take super great care of it :D .
Sure! Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am