The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

FriesianBreeder100
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

Post by FriesianBreeder100 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
FriesianBreeder100 wrote:
Make an offer.
10K? Would that be a fair price? Let me know when she's up for offers :D .
That would be fine. She's up.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

FriesianBreeder100 wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote: 10K? Would that be a fair price? Let me know when she's up for offers :D .
That would be fine. She's up.
Awesome! Just offered. I appreciate it.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey there horsegirl008! I was just wandering through the sales forum and saw your beautiful RAB Diamond Thief for sale. I know he is reserved already, but I was wondering if you have anymore 5* Evaluation trained Arabians along those lines? Just looking for a new grinder :D .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey there horsegirl008! I was just wandering through the sales forum and saw your beautiful RAB Diamond Thief for sale. I know he is reserved already, but I was wondering if you have anymore 5* Evaluation trained Arabians along those lines? Just looking for a new grinder :D .
Aw thanks! She's sold to EclipticEnd, but I do have this one. She's for auction, so if you would like to bid on her, do so here :) I have fully trained Arab grinders that regularly circulate through that auction page, so check back every now and again for new ones ;) (I do a post on there when I have new horses.) I don't think I put it on the auction page, but once the bidding is over for each horse, I'll put them ufo so the highest bidder can offer :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Aw thanks! She's sold to EclipticEnd, but I do have this one. She's for auction, so if you would like to bid on her, do so here :) I have fully trained Arab grinders that regularly circulate through that auction page, so check back every now and again for new ones ;) (I do a post on there when I have new horses.) I don't think I put it on the auction page, but once the bidding is over for each horse, I'll put them ufo so the highest bidder can offer :D
I just skimmed through some of the highest bids and its a small bit out of my price range. That's okay though :D . I just made a similar page, so I hope you don't mind-
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Aw thanks! She's sold to EclipticEnd, but I do have this one. She's for auction, so if you would like to bid on her, do so here :) I have fully trained Arab grinders that regularly circulate through that auction page, so check back every now and again for new ones ;) (I do a post on there when I have new horses.) I don't think I put it on the auction page, but once the bidding is over for each horse, I'll put them ufo so the highest bidder can offer :D
I just skimmed through some of the highest bids and its a small bit out of my price range. That's okay though :D . I just made a similar page, so I hope you don't mind-
Okay, just for you, I'll give her RAB Saphirra to you for 50k if that's good? Since you're a friend and very generous :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3799763
Go ahead and offer on her if you want :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Okay, just for you, I'll give her RAB Saphirra to you for 50k if that's good? Since you're a friend and very generous :)
Ahhh; no need to do that-

offered :lol:.

No really, thank you so much. I can pay you back later ;) .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Okay, just for you, I'll give her RAB Saphirra to you for 50k if that's good? Since you're a friend and very generous :)
Ahhh; no need to do that-

No need to pay me back, you've done so many kind things already :D Hope you like her!
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote:Ahhh; no need to do that-

No need to pay me back, you've done so many kind things already :D Hope you like her!
Ahhh, good to hear. First impressions mean alot to me.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: No need to pay me back, you've done so many kind things already :D Hope you like her!
Ahhh, good to hear. First impressions mean alot to me.
:)
If you ever need me to age out anyone for you, I just started an aging out service! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 pm