The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

A nice message to everyone

Frisb
Visit My Farm

A nice message to everyone

Post by Frisb »

Hello to everyone who is reading this, I'm not sure who needs to hear this, I think a lot of people may need or want to hear this.

Life may be difficult right now but remember it will get better, you just need to believe. Believe in your self and others, you may feel sad and angry but don't bring others down or take your anger out on them.
If you need to cry, cry. If you need to scream, go somewhere quiet and scream, like an empty field. Screaming or crying could help you.
Just know that you are loved and cared about, I may be a stranger but I love you and I hope life gets better for you. You deserve the world.
Say thank you to someone you love, tell them you love and care about them, give them a hug. Help someone if they need help with something. Do an act of kindness. Helping someone or hugging someone will make both you happy and them happy.
Just please know, it will get better, though it could take days, weeks, months... or even years. But if you just wait for life to get better, it'll be worth it.
Life may not be easy, but in the end it's worth it, we need you here, don't forget that.
You are a wonderful person, no matter your age, race or gender. Ignore the hateful things people say to you, their just jealous of you or they could be going through difficult times too, maybe they need a hug?
Everyone is different in their own way, we are all unique and different people. Nobody is perfect, we are all imperfect which is good. We may all be different but that shouldn't change anything.

"Life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn't mean they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn't mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least." ~Trent Shelton

"Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain." ~Daniella Whyte

"Sometimes what you're looking for arrives when you least expect it, in a place, or in a way, or from a person that you least expected it from." ~Karen Salmansohn
Last edited by Frisb on Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom" ~Sharon Rals Lemon/b]
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: A nice message to everyone

Post by Emlyn »

Thank you for the message ^-^ <3
Frisb wrote:: D
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

26.2.23 || Quote Of The Day
"It's not who you are that holds you back. It's who you think you're not." ~Denis Waitley
Last edited by Frisb on Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

27.2.23 || Quote Of The Day
"Unless someone like you cares a whole lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~Dr Seuss
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

Frisb wrote:Hello to everyone who is reading this, I'm not sure who needs to hear this, I think a lot of people may need or want to hear this.

Life may be difficult right now but remember it will get better, you just need to believe. Believe in your self and others, you may feel sad and angry but don't bring others down or take your anger out on them.
If you need to cry, cry. If you need to scream, go somewhere quiet and scream, like an empty field. Screaming or crying could help you.
Just know that you are loved and cared about, I may be a stranger but I love you and I hope life gets better for you. You deserve the world.
Say thank you to someone you love, tell them you love and care about them, give them a hug. Help someone if they need help with something. Do an act of kindness. Helping someone or hugging someone will make both you happy and them happy.
Just please know, it will get better, though it could take days, weeks, months... or even years. But if you just wait for life to get better, it'll be worth it.
Life may not be easy, but in the end it's worth it, we need you here, don't forget that.
You are a wonderful person, no matter your age, race or gender. Ignore the hateful things people say to you, their just jealous of you or they could be going through difficult times too, maybe they need a hug?
Everyone is different in their own way, we are all unique and different people. Nobody is perfect, we are all imperfect which is good. We may all be different but that shouldn't change anything.

"Life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn't mean they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn't mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least." ~Trent Shelton

"Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain." ~Daniella Whyte

"Sometimes what you're looking for arrives when you least expect it, in a place, or in a way, or from a person that you least expected it from." ~Karen Salmansohn
❤️❤️❤️
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Frisb wrote:"Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain." ~Daniella Whyte
I love that quote :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:) I've added a link into my community reminders. It is quite nice.
Thank you.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

28.2.23 || Daily Quote
"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, know loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." ~Elizabeth Kubler Ros
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

1.3.23 || Quote Of The Day

"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow." ~Gilbert K. Chesterton

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things." ~Albert Einstein
"The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom" ~Sharon Rals Lemon/b]
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Frisb wrote:Hello to everyone who is reading this, I'm not sure who needs to hear this, I think a lot of people may need or want to hear this.

Thank you.. really..
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:01 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:01 am