The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

A nice message to everyone

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: A nice message to everyone

Post by BlackOak2 »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote: What's your username on Pinterest? I'll follow you 8-)
(If you want, that is. If not I totally understand...I wouldn't want some creepy stranger stalking me on social media :lol: )
Seriously funny! :lol:

I'm not on social sites. For a number of reasons.

My social status pretty much begins and ends on this game. :mrgreen: But you're free to 'follow' me on here. :twisted:

On a serious note, you should be careful about asking other people's address-names on other sites and sharing your own. Sharing such things can encourage trolls to link up, too. The forums of HWO are able to be freely accessed by anybody across the internet.
But... that is what social sites are about. Linking up.
Sorry, no sites exist for me, not even facebook.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Yeah sorry it was on my Pinterest page and couldn’t find the person who said it, but I thought it was a pretty good quote nevertheless :D
What's your username on Pinterest? I'll follow you 8-)
(If you want, that is. If not I totally understand...I wouldn't want some creepy stranger stalking me on social media :lol: )
I’m so sorry I would give it to you but it’s under my irl name :cry: :(
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Thank you for the message! ❤❤❤
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
horsegirl008_freezer wrote: What's your username on Pinterest? I'll follow you 8-)

My social status pretty much begins and ends on this game. :mrgreen: But you're free to 'follow' me on here. :twisted:

On a serious note, you should be careful about asking other people's address-names on other sites and sharing your own. Sharing such things can encourage trolls to link up, too. The forums of HWO are able to be freely accessed by anybody across the internet.
Same here! Good job!
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
I’m so sorry I would give it to you but it’s under my irl name :cry: :(
Mine is too actually...that's why I didn't give it before. No problem though :)
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

BlackOak2 wrote:

Yeah I kind of hesitated when I posted that...I wouldn't (and didn't) give out my username because it has my real-life name in it :lol:
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Helen Keller wrote:The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Frisb wrote:Hello to everyone who is reading this, I'm not sure who needs to hear this, I think a lot of people may need or want to hear this.

Life may be difficult right now but remember it will get better, you just need to believe. Believe in your self and others, you may feel sad and angry but don't bring others down or take your anger out on them.
If you need to cry, cry. If you need to scream, go somewhere quiet and scream, like an empty field. Screaming or crying could help you.
Just know that you are loved and cared about, I may be a stranger but I love you and I hope life gets better for you. You deserve the world.
Say thank you to someone you love, tell them you love and care about them, give them a hug. Help someone if they need help with something. Do an act of kindness. Helping someone or hugging someone will make both you happy and them happy.
Just please know, it will get better, though it could take days, weeks, months... or even years. But if you just wait for life to get better, it'll be worth it.
Life may not be easy, but in the end it's worth it, we need you here, don't forget that.
You are a wonderful person, no matter your age, race or gender. Ignore the hateful things people say to you, their just jealous of you or they could be going through difficult times too, maybe they need a hug?
Everyone is different in their own way, we are all unique and different people. Nobody is perfect, we are all imperfect which is good. We may all be different but that shouldn't change anything.

"Life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn't mean they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn't mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least." ~Trent Shelton

"Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain." ~Daniella Whyte

"Sometimes what you're looking for arrives when you least expect it, in a place, or in a way, or from a person that you least expected it from." ~Karen Salmansohn
Thanks for doing this. It really helped me! You are one great person!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Emlyn wrote:
Helen Keller wrote:The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.
I love this quote!
I also love that you "pinged" them :lol:
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
I love this quote!
I also love that you "pinged" them :lol:
Haha! I love Helen Keller, I took American Sign Language (fluent now) because of her ^-^ I was fascinated.
Lol, I did the same "ping" thing with J.R.R Tolkien. Nice way to be unique ^-^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:26 pm