A nice message to everyone

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: A nice message to everyone

Post by BlackOak2 »

Another quote. :)
Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. - Booker T. Washington
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

I really like this idea, so here’s mine for the day :)
You have no idea how limitless you are when you don’t care what other people think or say about you.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Best to add in who said what, if you can find the author. :)
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Frisb wrote:Hello to everyone who is reading this, I'm not sure who needs to hear this, I think a lot of people may need or want to hear this.

Life may be difficult right now but remember it will get better, you just need to believe. Believe in your self and others, you may feel sad and angry but don't bring others down or take your anger out on them.
If you need to cry, cry. If you need to scream, go somewhere quiet and scream, like an empty field. Screaming or crying could help you.
Just know that you are loved and cared about, I may be a stranger but I love you and I hope life gets better for you. You deserve the world.
Say thank you to someone you love, tell them you love and care about them, give them a hug. Help someone if they need help with something. Do an act of kindness. Helping someone or hugging someone will make both you happy and them happy.
Just please know, it will get better, though it could take days, weeks, months... or even years. But if you just wait for life to get better, it'll be worth it.
Life may not be easy, but in the end it's worth it, we need you here, don't forget that.
You are a wonderful person, no matter your age, race or gender. Ignore the hateful things people say to you, their just jealous of you or they could be going through difficult times too, maybe they need a hug?
Everyone is different in their own way, we are all unique and different people. Nobody is perfect, we are all imperfect which is good. We may all be different but that shouldn't change anything.

"Life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn't mean they will treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn't mean that they will value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least." ~Trent Shelton

"Even in the most difficult of times, there is always a hidden blessing that exists under all the superficial stuff that we so frequently see. There is always a rainbow waiting to burst forth after the rain." ~Daniella Whyte

"Sometimes what you're looking for arrives when you least expect it, in a place, or in a way, or from a person that you least expected it from." ~Karen Salmansohn
Thank you.. really..
I needed to hear that thank you!
QOA Horsey Friend forever
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

BlackOak2 wrote:Best to add in who said what, if you can find the author. :)
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
Yeah sorry it was on my Pinterest page and couldn’t find the person who said it, but I thought it was a pretty good quote nevertheless :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Yeah sorry it was on my Pinterest page and couldn’t find the person who said it, but I thought it was a pretty good quote nevertheless :D
:) Figured that was what it was.
It appears it's been shared quite often. After a short search myself, one particular 'original' author didn't pop up.

Here's one for today.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

J.R.R. Tolkien wrote: "Courage is found in unlikely places."
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Here's a great one. A little funny, a little sad and maybe a bit insulting, even if it is true. :P
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Em's Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by Em's Competing »

BlackOak2 wrote:Here's a great one. A little funny, a little sad and maybe a bit insulting, even if it is true. :P
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein
:lol: love that, tad concerning, but love it
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
What's your username on Pinterest? I'll follow you 8-)
(If you want, that is. If not I totally understand...I wouldn't want some creepy stranger stalking me on social media :lol: )
Become a Patron!