The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Something I do out of boredom

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Something I do out of boredom

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Hello folks! I have started this out of boredom. I will randomly pick peoples farm to make a logo for them. If they don't like it or don't want one, I will delete it automatically. This only something I like to do. If you like the image and keep it, that is totally fine. Please know these are only logos, so they do not contain of anything rude/innaproppriate. If you don't want the image or etc. please don't be hestiated to tell me. If you want me to delete it, I will automatically do so, as some people don't want logos. I will also edit the chat, removing the image if wished. If you want me to modify some changes, that is totally fine too, and I will modify those requested changes. Thank you!

Edit:
If you want a logo but can't seem to be picked, I always have a business open for making logos for people who really want one >> viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40143&p=349564&hili ... os#p349564
Last edited by Iris Rock Stables on Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Something I do out of boredom

horsegirl008 wrote:Hello!
(3/17/23) Hello there! You were my first random pick of making a logo. Here is how it turned out:
Keep if you want
Ask me to delete it, I will do so
I will modify requested changes
Thank you!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Hello!
(3/17/23) Hello there! You were my first random pick of making a logo. Here is how it turned out:
Keep if you want
Ask me to delete it, I will do so
I will modify requested changes
Thank you!
Surprise! 8-)
I love it! That is so cool!!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:Hello folks! I have started this out of boredom. I will randomly pick peoples farm to make a logo for them. If they don't like it or don't want one, I will delete it automatically. This only something I like to do. If you like the image and keep it, that is totally fine. Please know these are only logos, so they do not contain of anything rude/innaproppriate. If you don't want the image or etc. please don't be hestiated to tell me. If you want me to delete it, I will automatically do so, as some people don't want logos. I will also edit the chat, removing the image if wished. If you want me to modify some changes, that is totally fine too, and I will modify those requested changes. Thank you!
From some reason it says I can't add and avatar
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote:Hello folks! I have started this out of boredom. I will randomly pick peoples farm to make a logo for them. If they don't like it or don't want one, I will delete it automatically. This only something I like to do. If you like the image and keep it, that is totally fine. Please know these are only logos, so they do not contain of anything rude/innaproppriate. If you don't want the image or etc. please don't be hestiated to tell me. If you want me to delete it, I will automatically do so, as some people don't want logos. I will also edit the chat, removing the image if wished. If you want me to modify some changes, that is totally fine too, and I will modify those requested changes. Thank you!
From some reason it says I can't add and avatar
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29327
Here is a guide that will explain why :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

islandhill wrote:...
(3/20/23) Hello! You have been randomly selected this time! I have your logo:
You can keep it if you want
I will delete if requested
I will do any changes requested as well
Thank you!
Last edited by Iris Rock Stables on Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
islandhill wrote:...
Hello! You have been randomly selected this time! I have your logo:
You can keep it if you want
I will delete if requested
I will do any changes requested as well
Thank you!
omg I love it!! The flowers in the background are really pretty. I'll make it my farm logo

Thank you so so much :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

How do you get a farm logo?
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:
No specific way. I just go into the front page of General Chit Chat and keep scrolling up and down until my cursor lands on a name. Here is a link to my actual logo business though, if you would like one. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40143&p=349564&hili ... os#p349564
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Mini Horse Breeder wrote:
No specific way. I just go into the front page of General Chit Chat and keep scrolling up and down until my cursor lands on a name. Here is a link to my actual logo business though, if you would like one. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40143&p=349564&hili ... os#p349564
To add on, here's how to add them onto your profile!(Most require a premium membership ^-^)
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:14 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:14 pm