The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinewood Fields

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Pinewood Fields wrote:Ping
I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinewood Fields

Post by Pinewood Fields »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote:Ping
I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Yes she is popped but I was wondering if I could send the foal to training? It'd be free of cost for you. He's absolutely gorgeous tho. This is him: Unnamed Horse #3810745
See farm page for more info c:
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Yes she is popped but I was wondering if I could send the foal to training? It'd be free of cost for you. He's absolutely gorgeous tho. This is him: Unnamed Horse #3810745
That is perfectly fine with me. i actually have 1-2 foals you can have if you want them (since he's so cute and i have some that look like him).
I have had horses trained in the past but i can NEVER get them to champion. i have tried with at least 6 horses and it never works lol but maybe he will be my champion.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3810599
That is only 1 but i have more mares expecting if you dont want him. He doesnt look like that foal but i should have some soon that do (I already do have some but i dont really wanna sell those)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Why did someone else get my horse? I offered and you sold him to Islandhill....???
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Is it for training or no? Because idk.
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote: Yes she is popped but I was wondering if I could send the foal to training? It'd be free of cost for you. He's absolutely gorgeous tho. This is him: Unnamed Horse #3810745
Is it for training or no? Because idk.
Yes, I already said I'd be sending him to training.
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote: That is perfectly fine with me. i actually have 1-2 foals you can have if you want them (since he's so cute and i have some that look like him).
I have had horses trained in the past but i can NEVER get them to champion. i have tried with at least 6 horses and it never works lol but maybe he will be my champion.

That is only 1 but i have more mares expecting if you dont want him. He doesnt look like that foal but i should have some soon that do (I already do have some but i dont really wanna sell those)
Also I really don't need any more horses. At the moment I'm trying to get rid of a lot of the horses on my farm so don't worry about it. :)
Your foal will be sent back to me within the next 3 or so days depending on how busy islandhill is with other clients. They are very trustworthy and you don't need to worry about them not giving your foal back. When I receive your foal I will ping you so you can take him back if you'd like.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Is it for training or no? Because idk.
Yes, I already said I'd be sending him to training.
I'm sorry. I forgot and I thought I'd just check
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: That is perfectly fine with me. i actually have 1-2 foals you can have if you want them (since he's so cute and i have some that look like him).

Also I really don't need any more horses. At the moment I'm trying to get rid of a lot of the horses on my farm so don't worry about it. :)
Your foal will be sent back to me within the next 3 or so days depending on how busy islandhill is with other clients. They are very trustworthy and you don't need to worry about them not giving your foal back. When I receive your foal I will ping you so you can take him back if you'd like.
Thank you so much
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote: Yes, I already said I'd be sending him to training.
I'm sorry. I forgot and I thought I'd just check
You're fine :D I understand the concern.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:50 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:50 pm