The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinewood Fields

Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinewood Fields

Post by Pinewood Fields »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Ping
Hey! Your foal is back from training if you want to get him back. He's up for offers.
Click here
See farm page for more info c:
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote:Ping
I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
hey...i know im kinda busy but im not as busy as i thought....i can take her back if you want.
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
hey...i know im kinda busy but im not as busy as i thought....i can take her back if you want.
Do you need her back? because if you want to wait until you're not busy at all thats okay, I dont mind holding on to her as long as you need.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: hey...i know im kinda busy but im not as busy as i thought....i can take her back if you want.
Do you need her back? because if you want to wait until you're not busy at all thats okay, I dont mind holding on to her as long as you need.
well im always busy lol. i dont need her but i can take her and give you 50k for her
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote: Do you need her back? because if you want to wait until you're not busy at all thats okay, I dont mind holding on to her as long as you need.
well im always busy lol. i dont need her but i can take her and give you 50k for her
oh okay then. shes up when you are ready.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:10 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:10 pm