The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

AppleofHiseye178 Ping

horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 Ping

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Below :-)
Hey!

I know that you breed 5* Arabians, and I was wondering if I could join you on a project to make their HGPs higher? They all look great, and I love how you keep a slightly limited stock and how it's so organized! You know that I have 2 or 3 high-HGP 5* studs, but I don't have any 5* broodmares. If you want to work on this project, do you think I could borrow either a 68k filly or mare? Roxanne is gorgeous, and she would be good for breeding to my stallions without any in-breeding.

Just let me know if you're interested (if not, no worries; I totally understand!), and if so, could you tell me some of your guidelines/rules to your breeding? Thanks! :D

(Oh, by the way, I love how you used to name your horses after Bible verses :))
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: AppleofHiseye178 Ping

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Below :-)
Hey!

I know that you breed 5* Arabians, and I was wondering if I could join you on a project to make their HGPs higher? They all look great, and I love how you keep a slightly limited stock and how it's so organized! You know that I have 2 or 3 high-HGP 5* studs, but I don't have any 5* broodmares. If you want to work on this project, do you think I could borrow either a 68k filly or mare? Roxanne is gorgeous, and she would be good for breeding to my stallions without any in-breeding.

Just let me know if you're interested (if not, no worries; I totally understand!), and if so, could you tell me some of your guidelines/rules to your breeding? Thanks! :D

Aww thank you!! I need to start doing that again. Yes I would love to join you in this project. I actually was about to post a forum on here stating a new "Surrogate Deal". I haven't worked out all the details yet. I have literally just finished breeding all of my mares. So Roxanne is currently baking a new foal. Because of her Age.. :cry: I have to either keep her bred or move her to freezer account. I don't want to lose her. I just recently lost her Dam. Who was an even BETTER producer.. :cry: I will agree to allow you to breed your studs to her. I will also allow you first dibs on her foul that is yet to be born. We definitely need to discuss details. Like surrogate charge, stud fees, and selling prices.. etc. Let's talk. I am new to this arrangement, but I am sure we can come to an agreement. My current goal as of right now is to produce/buy another 5* mare with great stats. Because most, if not all of my mares are related to my best stud. Thanks to your stud RAB Diamond Bandit; now I have a great stud. I have currently switch to breeding for the public now, vs breeding to improve my line. I am all for joining with you on this.
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Hey!

Aww thank you!! I need to start doing that again. Yes I would love to join you in this project. I actually was about to post a forum on here stating a new "Surrogate Deal". I haven't worked out all the details yet. I have literally just finished breeding all of my mares. So Roxanne is currently baking a new foal. Because of her Age.. :cry: I have to either keep her bred or move her to freezer account. I don't want to lose her. I just recently lost her Dam. Who was an even BETTER producer.. :cry: I will agree to allow you to breed your studs to her. I will also allow you first dibs on her foul that is yet to be born. We definitely need to discuss details. Like surrogate charge, stud fees, and selling prices.. etc. Let's talk. I am new to this arrangement, but I am sure we can come to an agreement. My current goal as of right now is to produce/buy another 5* mare with great stats. Because most, if not all of my mares are related to my best stud. Thanks to your stud RAB Diamond Bandit; now I have a great stud. I have currently switch to breeding for the public now, vs breeding to improve my line. I am all for joining with you on this.
Great! Aw, she is old :( If you would rather me borrow another mare, I definitely can! Just let me know when you decide which one and have her ufo, and I can start breeding her to my studs :D
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Great! Aw, she is old :( If you would rather me borrow another mare, I definitely can! Just let me know when you decide which one and have her ufo, and I can start breeding her to my studs :D
I am planning on breeding a few of my mares to Roxanne's Sire after this batch of foals arrive. Once those foals are here and are evaluated. I'll see which ones I want to keep, I may sell one or two of my mares. That is if I get any 5* fillies. If not I can breed whichever mare you choose to your stud for say $1000 and when the foal arrives and still you want it I'll sell it to you for $1000.. same price as the stud. If not I'll sell it to the public? I am a stickler for 5*. so I usually sell my 4* for dirt cheap or rehome them. If it is a 4*, which doesn't happen often. how does that sound?
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
I am planning on breeding a few of my mares to Roxanne's Sire after this batch of foals arrive. Once those foals are here and are evaluated. I'll see which ones I want to keep, I may sell one or two of my mares. That is if I get any 5* fillies. If not I can breed whichever mare you choose to your stud for say $1000 and when the foal arrives and still you want it I'll sell it to you for $1000.. same price as the stud. If not I'll sell it to the public? I am a stickler for 5*. so I usually sell my 4* for dirt cheap or rehome them. If it is a 4*, which doesn't happen often. how does that sound?
Great! Just let me know when you're ready to give me a mare :D
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Great! Just let me know when you're ready to give me a mare :D
Also if someone could ping the owner of Roxanne's Sire and have his energy restored. (I lost Roxanne.. :cry:) I can breed him to at least 3 of my mares and try to get another 68k filly for you. But I have one more planned breeding in the works at the moment and will then reach out. I only got one 5* filly this round, and she is 67k HGP
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
horsegirl008_freezer wrote: Great! Just let me know when you're ready to give me a mare :D
Also if someone could ping the owner of Roxanne's Sire and have his energy restored. (I lost Roxanne.. :cry:) I can breed him to at least 3 of my mares and try to get another 68k filly for you. But I have one more planned breeding in the works at the moment and will then reach out. I only got one 5* filly this round, and she is 67k HGP
Aw man! I'll ping the owner.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 pm