The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tall Pines Chat

emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Re: Tall Pines Chat

Post by emorrison787 »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
That’s alright. I’ll just breed her to grey gene studs and I’ll make her my speciality item. I don’t mind that her colt turns grey. I think they are pretty. I just don’t like it when their mane and tail are not the same color. So hopefully lil Johnny’s mane and tail will change together

My personal Choice is to breed the grey factored to mostly Black horses. I really don't like how it fades out other colors. You might try reaching out to her breeder, Rose..?, she might remember even though she didn't take pictures.
It's not that big of a deal. I was just curious so that I knew what coat colors to breed her too. I agree. The black/grullo look the best with grey gene/varnish gene. I have also noticed the most appaloosa blanket horses normally have the grey gene. I'd like sorrel with a blanket. If only it would not have a grey gene. Her colt AG Lil Johnny may not be the prettiest color, but he has a nice form. he is 2.5 now and already looking very muscular for only 14.2h. I think his Dam has a cute petite frame for 15h which is why I wanted her.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
OK Thank you, that sounds like a good plan. I'll repeat but not for a while now that I get to keep this foal :D
I'll let you know when {R&R} KING Melchizedek is done with training.
You're so welcome. Reach out to me on the emorrison787 account when he is ready. I'm gonna pick him up from there. Then move him to my freezer account.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
THANK YOU! I've been wanting a 5* palomino mare. you are helping me a ton.
It's nice doing business with you. I think I am going to need a bigger barn. lol
LOl :lol:
I'm putting all the 5* mares I have in this barn
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/171337
If anything catches your eye let me know
Check back periodically as I go through my farms and get new foals I will add any 5* here.
Now if only I could get homes for some of the boys!
Thank you so much for selling me your 5* BP mares. The Cremello mare you sold to me; I've named her {R&R} Lily of the Valley. She has just delivered her first 5* foal on my farm and its a filly!!

She is only 67k HGP and not the greatest stats that i'd like, but her COLOR is so amazing!!!! she even has blue eyes. I think she is going to be a very light colored grullo. I've never seen arabian born that color on here. I first thought she was going to be black, but now I am thinking different. Most of my grullos were born tan and turned dark. She was born grey. so??? what do you think? I am definitely keeping her.

unnamed horse
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

emorrison787 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote: My personal Choice is to breed the grey factored to mostly Black horses. I really don't like how it fades out other colors. You might try reaching out to her breeder, Rose..?, she might remember even though she didn't take pictures.
It's not that big of a deal. I was just curious so that I knew what coat colors to breed her too. I agree. The black/grullo look the best with grey gene/varnish gene. I have also noticed the most appaloosa blanket horses normally have the grey gene. I'd like sorrel with a blanket. If only it would not have a grey gene. Her colt AG Lil Johnny may not be the prettiest color, but he has a nice form. he is 2.5 now and already looking very muscular for only 14.2h. I think his Dam has a cute petite frame for 15h which is why I wanted her.
Yes, it's too bad Lil Johnny has the grey gene. Once you have grey you'll always get it in foals. He is a nice size for keeping Arabs in size and he got his pretty head from his mom. She is deceiving in pictures. She looks petite but is taller than she looks.
I guess that's why I shy away from the appys too. Because they always seem to fade their color. I like colors to stay true or get deeper, not lighter and washed out looking. The greys start looking good again once they turn white, except for the flea bitten ones.
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
OK Thank you, that sounds like a good plan. I'll repeat but not for a while now that I get to keep this foal :D
I'll let you know when {R&R} KING Melchizedek is done with training.
You're so welcome. Reach out to me on the emorrison787 account when he is ready. I'm gonna pick him up from there. Then move him to my freezer account.
OK, I'll be working on him tonight and tomorrow. He should be done by late tomorrow.
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Westview Stable wrote: LOl :lol:
I'm putting all the 5* mares I have in this barn
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/171337
If anything catches your eye let me know
Check back periodically as I go through my farms and get new foals I will add any 5* here.
Now if only I could get homes for some of the boys!
Thank you so much for selling me your 5* BP mares. The Cremello mare you sold to me; I've named her {R&R} Lily of the Valley. She has just delivered her first 5* foal on my farm and its a filly!!

She is only 67k HGP and not the greatest stats that i'd like, but her COLOR is so amazing!!!! she even has blue eyes. I think she is going to be a very light colored grullo. I've never seen arabian born that color on here. I first thought she was going to be black, but now I am thinking different. Most of my grullos were born tan and turned dark. She was born grey. so??? what do you think? I am definitely keeping her.

unnamed horse
Looks like she gets her color from the sires dam. It does look grulla. Pretty color.
The pure blacks always have dark reddish black foal look. The smokey blacks and grullo look more charcoal. Always with the black muzzle. Blue roan have a black face and ticking in the grey coat, not a smooth color grey. The greys always have that grey rim around the eye.
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
OK, I'll be working on him tonight and tomorrow. He should be done by late tomorrow.
emorrison787 wrote:
Update:
He will probably be done tonight. I'll stay up a while longer and get him done, he's so close
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Update:
He will probably be done tonight. I'll stay up a while longer and get him done, he's so close
He's all done and up for offer:

ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

[quote="ImaCountryGirl"][quote="emorrison787"]

{R&R} KING Melchizedek Is up for your Offer {$1}

and Esther had her foal. It's a 5* filly same color as her :D

AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
Thank you so much for training him. I just offered on him. After dropping him off with you i had two more sorrels. believe a couple of the foals are from your sire. So if you want them you can have first dibs on buying them. I'll lower the price some for the stud owners. YAY! I am so happy that she finally had a 5* foal.
if she isn't one you want to part with, I can wait for the next one. IF she is for sale. i'll give 5k for her?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:24 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:24 am