The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tall Pines Chat

ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tall Pines Chat

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
Thank you so much for training him. I just offered on him. After dropping him off with you i had two more sorrels. believe a couple of the foals are from your sire. So if you want them you can have first dibs on buying them. I'll lower the price some for the stud owners. YAY! I am so happy that she finally had a 5* foal.
if she isn't one you want to part with, I can wait for the next one. IF she is for sale. i'll give 5k for her?
You're welcome; It was a pleasure training him.
At this time I am only looking for not-bombproof Arabians or any foals from my Thoroughbreds.
Yes I will sell you Esther's filly for 5k. I'll put her up. You can change her name if you want. Thank you.
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Thank you so much for training him. I just offered on him. After dropping him off with you i had two more sorrels. believe a couple of the foals are from your sire. So if you want them you can have first dibs on buying them. I'll lower the price some for the stud owners. YAY! I am so happy that she finally had a 5* foal.
if she isn't one you want to part with, I can wait for the next one. IF she is for sale. i'll give 5k for her?
At this time I am only looking for not-bombproof Arabians or any foals from my Thoroughbreds.
Yes I will sell you Esther's filly for 5k. I'll put her up. You can change her name if you want. Thank you.
Thank you so much for selling her to me. She will definitely help my current goals. My goals are to have arabian mares and studs in every coat color. They have to be 5* and to have nice stats. So I am currently trying to breed my mares so they will produce a black or a smokey black colt/filly. Because I don't have any black ones. I'd like them to have 67k HGP or above for mares, and 69k HGP and above for studs. So please let me know if you see one for sale, or have produced one.
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
Thank you so much for selling her to me. She will definitely help my current goals. My goals are to have arabian mares and studs in every coat color. They have to be 5* and to have nice stats. So I am currently trying to breed my mares so they will produce a black or a smokey black colt/filly. Because I don't have any black ones. I'd like them to have 67k HGP or above for mares, and 69k HGP and above for studs. So please let me know if you see one for sale, or have produced one.
Your welcome! I actually had you in mind when I bred her :D I think she may have some pearl in her.
I will keep you in mind if I get or see a black/smokey black/grullo with your requirements that is bombproof. I do have some black Arabians I am breeding for HS but so far their HGP is below 60k. I want to develop them higher but without bombproof for my herd. My goal is a pure black high stung Arabian with racing stats and high HGP :D
Black horses are my favorites of all colors :D
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Your welcome! I actually had you in mind when I bred her :D I think she may have some pearl in her.
I will keep you in mind if I get or see a black/smokey black/grullo with your requirements that is bombproof. I do have some black Arabians I am breeding for HS but so far their HGP is below 60k. I want to develop them higher but without bombproof for my herd. My goal is a pure black high stung Arabian with racing stats and high HGP :D
You're awesome! Thank you for thinking of me. I've got lily of the Valley bred to a cremello trying to get a cremello stud. Then I am also using the other two girls you sold to me to perlinos trying to get one of them as a colt or filly. Black horses are super pretty! I like them as well. Super nice Black horses seem to be hard to find on here for stud. I bred three of my mares to a black stud that was 16h (too tall) and none of them came out 5* I am gonna keep trying. I'd also like to breed to a white stallion eventually. You've definitely got a big goal ahead of you. You seem to be doing it well though. I'm wanting my farm to be like a shopping center for studs. lol My goal will be alot easier than yours. You put a lot more thought in your horses by breeding for racing. it is impressive.
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
You're awesome! Thank you for thinking of me. I've got lily of the Valley bred to a cremello trying to get a cremello stud. Then I am also using the other two girls you sold to me to perlinos trying to get one of them as a colt or filly. Black horses are super pretty! I like them as well. Super nice Black horses seem to be hard to find on here for stud. I bred three of my mares to a black stud that was 16h (too tall) and none of them came out 5* I am gonna keep trying. I'd also like to breed to a white stallion eventually. You've definitely got a big goal ahead of you. You seem to be doing it well though. I'm wanting my farm to be like a shopping center for studs. lol My goal will be alot easier than yours. You put a lot more thought in your horses by breeding for racing. it is impressive.
Have to have some kind of goal! It gets pretty boring just training. But the trained ones are where the money is :D
Having a string of good studs you're willing to share is also good for income. Unfortunately I'm reluctant to share my best thoroughbred studs after the hard work that goes into them. I can appreciate why stud fees are so high.
Your Arabians are very nicely bred and you are careful how they are bred. You should raise your stud fees and sale prices; especially on your 5* ones. And those green movement stats should draw even higher fees.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Have to have some kind of goal! It gets pretty boring just training. But the trained ones are where the money is :D
Having a string of good studs you're willing to share is also good for income. Unfortunately I'm reluctant to share my best thoroughbred studs after the hard work that goes into them. I can appreciate why stud fees are so high.
Your Arabians are very nicely bred and you are careful how they are bred. You should raise your stud fees and sale prices; especially on your 5* ones. And those green movement stats should draw even higher fees.
Thank you for that advice. I have moved all of my studs to the freezer account. That way they are kept private and wont age. But I will definitely take your advice and raise the stud fees and the price of foals. I've priced the foals so generously because I hated seeing them age too quickly without proper training. Then they look gangly. I have two mares that I decided to keep, and just been training them as I go. they are already 5 and barely over 150% training and they look scrawny and gangly. Which also could be how I am feeding them. I've been wanting to sell the foals early for the fact of my main account doesn't have the training skills. My emorrison787 account has better training skills, but would take the 7 years to be fully trained not 2.5 like yours. Otherwise I'd have to pay to have them trained and sold as grinders. But I may start doing that. How much do you charge your clients for training?
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
Thank you for that advice. I have moved all of my studs to the freezer account. That way they are kept private and wont age. But I will definitely take your advice and raise the stud fees and the price of foals. I've priced the foals so generously because I hated seeing them age too quickly without proper training. Then they look gangly. I have two mares that I decided to keep, and just been training them as I go. they are already 5 and barely over 150% training and they look scrawny and gangly. Which also could be how I am feeding them. I've been wanting to sell the foals early for the fact of my main account doesn't have the training skills. My emorrison787 account has better training skills, but would take the 7 years to be fully trained not 2.5 like yours. Otherwise I'd have to pay to have them trained and sold as grinders. But I may start doing that. How much do you charge your clients for training?
I realize it is expensive and time consuming to build training skills. But well worth it in the long run. I spend any extra money on all my accounts building training skills; even on the ones I don't use for training. You never know when they will be needed. I am fully trained here on ImaCountryGirl and also spent real money on upgrades to this farm so I can train more efficiently, faster and have longer days. That said, I really train just for myself mostly since I have sooo many foals that need training because of my breeding addiction :lol: and having others train for me is very expensive. My go to trainer is HorzeLover101 when I can afford it. I find training for other players stressful and really don't like doing it; but I will do it on a limited basis as a favor sometimes to help. If [big IF] I accept a job training I charge a minimum of $50k-100k to be trained in under 3yrs[providing the foal is newborn-6month], 99+ in every stat in less than a "in real life" week; sometimes in as little as 3-4 days if my internet co-operates. There are several trainers out there that charge a lot less, but they seem to enjoy it more than me, :lol:
You might want to check them out first.
For your own acct's I would suggest keeping just one farm where you train and pop mares exclusively and upgrade your training skills on that acct to full in every stat, then your training will go faster. Only leave horses there that are actively being trained or in foal; or simply want to age out. Once mares have foaled move them to your frozen acct if you want to preserve them till the next breeding. Have a trained *grinder*[fully trained and one you don't mind ageing and loosing] there too to make money and pony tokens. If you need money you can move every other horse off the farm except the grinder and any mares in foal; then just grind away in the local level 10 event that the horse is best at. Turning days quickly making $$$ and building levels and experience. The more experience /levels helps to shorten the training courses times too.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
I realize it is expensive and time consuming to build training skills. But well worth it in the long run. I spend any extra money on all my accounts building training skills; even on the ones I don't use for training. You never know when they will be needed. I am fully trained here on ImaCountryGirl and also spent real money on upgrades to this farm so I can train more efficiently, faster and have longer days. That said, I really train just for myself mostly since I have sooo many foals that need training because of my breeding addiction :lol: and having others train for me is very expensive. My go to trainer is HorzeLover101 when I can afford it. I find training for other players stressful and really don't like doing it; but I will do it on a limited basis as a favor sometimes to help. If [big IF] I accept a job training I charge a minimum of $50k-100k to be trained in under 3yrs[providing the foal is newborn-6month], 99+ in every stat in less than a "in real life" week; sometimes in as little as 3-4 days if my internet co-operates. There are several trainers out there that charge a lot less, but they seem to enjoy it more than me, :lol:
For your own acct's I would suggest keeping just one farm where you train and pop mares exclusively and upgrade your training skills on that acct to full in every stat, then your training will go faster. Only leave horses there that are actively being trained or in foal; or simply want to age out. Once mares have foaled move them to your frozen acct if you want to preserve them till the next breeding. Have a trained *grinder*[fully trained and one you don't mind ageing and loosing] there too to make money and pony tokens. If you need money you can move every other horse off the farm except the grinder and any mares in foal; then just grind away in the local level 10 event that the horse is best at. Turning days quickly making $$$ and building levels and experience. The more experience /levels helps to shorten the training courses times too.
Hello ImaCountryGirl,
this is a late reply just simply because I have gotten a little burned out on the game lately. Plus discouraged with some of my breeding results not being 5* and coming out the way I had planned. Plus everyday life on top of everything. You are full of loads of information. I am still trying to retain it all. lol I will definitely take your advice and try to shift things around. I do have a question about Pony Tokens. I only have like 671 tokens on this account 120 on freezer account and 523 on my original account. Barely enough to pay for one month of a premium account. How exactly do you earn more pony tokens? I feel that the 'Quests' take more tokens than they give back. So I don't do them as often. Is there certain competitions that offer pony tokens? Do I have to be premium to get them? I need this explain a little more, if you don't mind?
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
Hello ImaCountryGirl,
this is a late reply just simply because I have gotten a little burned out on the game lately. Plus discouraged with some of my breeding results not being 5* and coming out the way I had planned. Plus everyday life on top of everything. You are full of loads of information. I am still trying to retain it all. lol I will definitely take your advice and try to shift things around. I do have a question about Pony Tokens. I only have like 671 tokens on this account 120 on freezer account and 523 on my original account. Barely enough to pay for one month of a premium account. How exactly do you earn more pony tokens? I feel that the 'Quests' take more tokens than they give back. So I don't do them as often. Is there certain competitions that offer pony tokens? Do I have to be premium to get them? I need this explain a little more, if you don't mind?
I understand how you feel. I think we've all been through the same thing at times. I take a break every couple days when it gets overwhelming.
As far as pony tokens this post explains it simply: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14859

You don't need premium to get them. But you need PT's to get premium. They do take time to accumulate. I use them only to buy and keep a premium account to get the perks of premium. To be able to see Conformation scores [decide who to keep]and post more horses at once for offers[good for selling,
but also transfering between accounts]. I agree about the quests. Some give PT's easier than other. I don't do the hard ones. A good grinder is your best bet. Put the grinder on the account that will be kept premium. Your working farm if you will. Keep only horses you want to age here or mares to birth; because you're going to turn days quickly trying to get PT's to reach 500 for premium each month. Don't bother with the public competition[they don't give PT's], do only local shows with your grinder, that's his job. Find what he performs in best[1st or 2nd] at level 10, and you'll accumulate money and PT's.
Use/keep your best horses on you frozen account to enter the public competition's. You won't need PT'S for frozen accounts..they don't need to be premium.
To earn enough PT's you have to work the grinder hard and often. Just remember that every other horse on this account is ageing as well. Keep mares there only until they foal unless you re-breed right away. Foals can stay to age unless you are wanting to get them trained. Put the ones for future training in your frozen acct.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Hello ImaCountryGirl,
I understand how you feel. I think we've all been through the same thing at times. I take a break every couple days when it gets overwhelming.
As far as pony tokens this post explains it simply: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14859

You don't need premium to get them. But you need PT's to get premium. They do take time to accumulate. I use them only to buy and keep a premium account to get the perks of premium. To be able to see Conformation scores [decide who to keep]and post more horses at once for offers[good for selling,
but also transfering between accounts]. I agree about the quests. Some give PT's easier than other. I don't do the hard ones. A good grinder is your best bet. Put the grinder on the account that will be kept premium. Your working farm if you will. Keep only horses you want to age here or mares to birth; because you're going to turn days quickly trying to get PT's to reach 500 for premium each month. Don't bother with the public competition[they don't give PT's], do only local shows with your grinder, that's his job. Find what he performs in best[1st or 2nd] at level 10, and you'll accumulate money and PT's.
Use/keep your best horses on you frozen account to enter the public competition's. You won't need PT'S for frozen accounts..they don't need to be premium.
To earn enough PT's you have to work the grinder hard and often. Just remember that every other horse on this account is ageing as well. Keep mares there only until they foal unless you re-breed right away. Foals can stay to age unless you are wanting to get them trained. Put the ones for future training in your frozen acct.
I accidentally upgrade to premium on my emorrison787 account. I was just looking.. and clicked on it hoping it would give more information. Well now it is premium..... AH!! I forgot that i had enough for a month.. now i have 39 PT! I feel like I am over my head. lolI do I have a good enough grinder? what if i don't get enough by the end of the month? does it go back to basic? what happens?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 pm