The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tall Pines Chat

AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tall Pines Chat

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
I am so excited! thank you for letting me buy LITTLE QUEEN, I secretly wanted her so badly. I had to buy her colt too. He has such a pretty head. I had too. Even though I didn't need him. lol
LOL :lol: I found 2 more 5* mares for you if you want them :D

You are really hurting my bank account! yes I'd like them both! how about 50k for the pair? so 25k each?
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Post by Westview Stable »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Westview Stable wrote:
LOL :lol: I found 2 more 5* mares for you if you want them :D

You are really hurting my bank account! yes I'd like them both! how about 50k for the pair? so 25k each?
Deal. Putting them both up
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
THANK YOU! I've been wanting a 5* palomino mare. you are helping me a ton.
It's nice doing business with you. I think I am going to need a bigger barn. lol
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Westview Stable wrote:
It's nice doing business with you. I think I am going to need a bigger barn. lol
LOl :lol:
I'm putting all the 5* mares I have in this barn
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/171337
If anything catches your eye let me know
Check back periodically as I go through my farms and get new foals I will add any 5* here.
Now if only I could get homes for some of the boys!
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
LOl :lol:
Check back periodically as I go through my farms and get new foals I will add any 5* here.
I'll definitely keep an eye out on your stock. I believe Esther is super close to dropping her foal. Thank you so much for buying King Westview. I wanted to keep him, but after adding AG little Queen colt. I needed to make room for all the mares and babies that I have coming. By the way your stud has produced a 68k HGP buckskin filly for me. I am so happy about it. I am doing some reconstruction on my arabian farm. Moving horses around. Oh my word, I just saw the other palomino you added!! ugh. I am tipping closer to the idea of selling Esther. I want to breed her to one more stud.
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Westview Stable wrote: LOl :lol:
I'll definitely keep an eye out on your stock. I believe Esther is super close to dropping her foal. Thank you so much for buying King Westview. I wanted to keep him, but after adding AG little Queen colt. I needed to make room for all the mares and babies that I have coming. By the way your stud has produced a 68k HGP buckskin filly for me. I am so happy about it. I am doing some reconstruction on my arabian farm. Moving horses around. Oh my word, I just saw the other palomino you added!! ugh. I am tipping closer to the idea of selling Esther. I want to breed her to one more stud.
Hey, I totally understand. I put him up for stud in case you ever want to use him. :)
I am constantly rearranging and moving horses around. I think I spend more time doing that than anything.
I have an addiction to breeding, trying to improve. I need to let more go but it's so hard.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Hey, I totally understand. I put him up for stud in case you ever want to use him. :)
I am constantly rearranging and moving horses around. I think I spend more time doing that than anything.
I have an addiction to breeding, trying to improve. I need to let more go but it's so hard.

{R&R} Queen Esther's Foal is here!!

Unnamed

Looks like you got palomino colt with a appy blanket.
Do you still want to buy Esther?
if so I had an idea. I have a foal that I want trained. So I wondered If I gave you Esther for free, would you train this colt for me for free?
I really want another champagne filly. She gave me one but it wasn't 5*. honestly none of her foals have been 5*..
So my only request is that you keep her name, and that you'd give me message if she ever has a 5* BP Champagne Filly for sale.
& I would love to by your other palomino mare.
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Westview Stable wrote:

Unnamed

if so I had an idea. I have a foal that I want trained. So I wondered If I gave you Esther for free, would you train this colt for me for free?
I really want another champagne filly. She gave me one but it wasn't 5*. honestly none of her foals have been 5*..
So my only request is that you keep her name, and that you'd give me message if she ever has a 5* BP Champagne Filly for sale.
Yeah! He's Bombproof :cry: but I'll still take him. It's possible I could get him to produce something higher temp.
Ok sure I'll trade you a free training for Esther. Put the colt up and I'll get him started. I'll keep her name and let you know what the results are when I breed her. I'll even try hard to make a 5* Champagne. :D
Also I will go over and put the other Palomino up for you.
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:

Unnamed

Yeah! He's Bombproof :cry: but I'll still take him. It's possible I could get him to produce something higher temp.
Ok sure I'll trade you a free training for Esther. Put the colt up and I'll get him started. I'll keep her name and let you know what the results are when I breed her. I'll even try hard to make a 5* Champagne. :D
I sent you an offer for the other mare on my other account. Also I put both Esther and my colt up for offers. You can offer a $1 for her, and after his training is finished I'll accept the offer? Then I'll send an offer to pick him up. how does that sound? & thank you sooooo much for doing this! I know she will be in good hands. I can accept her offer now if you'd be more comfortable. I trust you.
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
I sent you an offer for the other mare on my other account. Also I put both Esther and my colt up for offers. You can offer a $1 for her, and after his training is finished I'll accept the offer? Then I'll send an offer to pick him up. how does that sound? & thank you sooooo much for doing this! I know she will be in good hands. I can accept her offer now if you'd be more comfortable. I trust you.
wow he is a VERY nice colt! I have a stud picked out for Esther and would like to get her foal in the oven so she can be working on foaling at the same time I train the colt. This is my working/training farm .
Oh my yes, you can trust me to send you beautiful boy back to you fully trained for $1 and I will take the best care of Esther.
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:26 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:26 pm