The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tall Pines Chat

ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tall Pines Chat

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
I sent you an offer for the other mare on my other account. Also I put both Esther and my colt up for offers. You can offer a $1 for her, and after his training is finished I'll accept the offer? Then I'll send an offer to pick him up. how does that sound? & thank you sooooo much for doing this! I know she will be in good hands. I can accept her offer now if you'd be more comfortable. I trust you.
wow he is a VERY nice colt! I'd really like Esther now if possible .I have a stud picked out for Esther and would like to get her foal in the oven so she can be working on foaling at the same time I train the colt. This is my working/training farm .
Oh my yes, you can trust me to send you beautiful boy back to you fully trained for $1 and I will take the best care of Esther.
If you would prefer to wait with Esther until the colt is trained that's OK just keep her on your frozen acct til then.
No sense her sitting in the market all that time.
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
wow he is a VERY nice colt! I'd really like Esther now if possible .I have a stud picked out for Esther and would like to get her foal in the oven so she can be working on foaling at the same time I train the colt. This is my working/training farm .
Oh my yes, you can trust me to send you beautiful boy back to you fully trained for $1 and I will take the best care of Esther.
If you would prefer to wait with Esther until the colt is trained that's OK just keep her on your frozen acct til then.
Literally just replied to this message the same time you sent another reply. I accepted your offer to Esther.
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote: If you would prefer to wait with Esther until the colt is trained that's OK just keep her on your frozen acct til then.
Literally just replied to this message the same time you sent another reply. I accepted your offer to Esther.
LOL :lol: I saw that just as soon as I sent it.
I will try my best to get him finished soon.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Thank you! I am mighty proud of that colt. I have great plans for him. His sire's linage is fabulous. I want to make his sire's owner proud. That is why I want him trained. He will not be put for stud until He has gained some major competitive titles. I was shocked by how great he came out. His Dam has 5 gold and 1 green, and His Sire had multiple greens but the movement stat that I wanted. He definitely passed the movement stats and improved her speed stat. His Dam improved all of his sire's green stats except movement that she didn't have! It was definitely a match made in heaven. I am very attached to that little guy. You can edit his comment section if you'd like.
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
Thank you! I am mighty proud of that colt. I have great plans for him. His sire's linage is fabulous. I want to make his sire's owner proud. That is why I want him trained. He will not be put for stud until He has gained some major competitive titles. I was shocked by how great he came out. His Dam has 5 gold and 1 green, and His Sire had multiple greens but the movement stat that I wanted. He definitely passed the movement stats and improved her speed stat. His Dam improved all of his sire's green stats except movement that she didn't have! It was definitely a match made in heaven. I am very attached to that little guy. You can edit his comment section if you'd like.
I added his comment stats. Definitely a well bred little guy. I'm sure he will do very well for you.
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
It's a slow process. don't stress over it, lol
Try feeding your BP horses 100% corn in a barn. Maybe you can pull them out of BP. But if they were born BP that might not work. I always make a note in my horses comments as to what temp they were born. It rarely changes from BP but it has happened and if I have a real good foal with otherwise good stats I try to pull them out of BP.
If the stats are high enough they can sometimes overcome being bombproof. But HGP needs to be north of 63k; preferably in the 70's and Speed and stamina need good strong gold comments. And you need to pick your competitions carefully.
If Thoughtful Kisses has a colt and you'd rather a filly we can try again.
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply back. I was busy creating a freezer account for my two OLDEST arabian mares. Trying to preserve them. I have changed their food to corn. I hope that will help. I feel like I have nice thoroughbred stock so far, just not right temperament for racing. I will be happy no matter what Thoughtful Kisses has. I have to say trying to manage all of these account is a mental challenge. Starting over with a new breed and goals is a challenge as well. I appreciate your help. I am just trying to decide if what I have is worth keeping, or if I should sell some of them.
Thank you so much for selling me your BP Arabian mares. I have so many mares now that I need more room for babies. So I have decided to down size my thoroughbred herd. I am sending those that I am keeping to my FREEZER ACCOUNT. But I wanted to offer two of the mares you gave me back to you. They are in my DRY LOT on this account. They are well bred and super nice. It's just that I am going to make my thoroughbreds into my personal competition horses instead of breeding my own line to sell. Basically the Thoroughbred will become my grinders for my arabians. So I don't need as many mares. Here is the link to my dry lot. Thank you again for giving them to me.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3812742
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

emorrison787 wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
I'm sorry it took me so long to reply back. I was busy creating a freezer account for my two OLDEST arabian mares. Trying to preserve them. I have changed their food to corn. I hope that will help. I feel like I have nice thoroughbred stock so far, just not right temperament for racing. I will be happy no matter what Thoughtful Kisses has. I have to say trying to manage all of these account is a mental challenge. Starting over with a new breed and goals is a challenge as well. I appreciate your help. I am just trying to decide if what I have is worth keeping, or if I should sell some of them.
Thank you so much for selling me your BP Arabian mares. I have so many mares now that I need more room for babies. So I have decided to down size my thoroughbred herd. I am sending those that I am keeping to my FREEZER ACCOUNT. But I wanted to offer two of the mares you gave me back to you. They are in my DRY LOT on this account. They are well bred and super nice. It's just that I am going to make my thoroughbreds into my personal competition horses instead of breeding my own line to sell. Basically the Thoroughbred will become my grinders for my arabians. So I don't need as many mares. Here is the link to my dry lot. Thank you again for giving them to me.

Your welcome :D
Of course I'll buy them back :D Do you remember what you paid for them?

The Toasty/Kissed by a Ravin foal has arrived and he is super nice. But again we have a boy. and he's not a buckskin :lol:
He really does deserve to be trained and shown, so if you don't want/need him I'll keep him myself.
Let me know. I will be repeating this breeding for myself if you decide to keep him; but I will train him either way.

emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:

Your welcome :D
Of course I'll buy them back :D Do you remember what you paid for them?

The Toasty/Kissed by a Ravin foal has arrived and he is super nice. But again we have a boy. and he's not a buckskin :lol:
He really does deserve to be trained and shown, so if you don't want/need him I'll keep him myself.
Let me know. I will be repeating this breeding for myself if you decide to keep him; but I will train him either way.

I believe I paid a $1000 a piece for them. I appreciate you giving them to me, and for all your help in trying to create a dream horse for me. I am not surprised he is so nice. He does deserve to be trained, and I think you should keep him. Definitely repeat this breeding, & I'll keep my eye out on your stock. How about you just message me if you ever get a buckskin or tobiano foal.
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

emorrison787 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote:
I believe I paid a $1000 a piece for them. I appreciate you giving them to me, and for all your help in trying to create a dream horse for me. I am not surprised he is so nice. He does deserve to be trained, and I think you should keep him. Definitely repeat this breeding, & I'll keep my eye out on your stock. How about you just message me if you ever get a buckskin or tobiano foal.
OK Thank you, that sounds like a good plan. I'll repeat but not for a while now that I get to keep this foal :D
I'll let you know when {R&R} KING Melchizedek is done with training.
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

ImaCountryGirl wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
I have been keeping my eye on his progress. I was not expecting him to be a Sorrel. lol :lol:
I was hoping he'd turn dark like his Sire. But I guess I'll have another Sorrel stud. Thank you for training him for me.
I have also been watching to see what foal Esther was going have for you. I am her biggest fan.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:03 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:03 am