The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Lehiy wrote:Ping
How are you?!?
I feel like it has been forever since we talked!! I was just asked by someone if I still had a few mini horses, which I do have a few in my side alt still, but most importantly I remembered you!! Sure enough there you were on my friends list and I just wanted to check up on you! Personally I’ve had a few breaks in my time and are just back getting into the game so it’s so good to see the familiar faces (or usernames :lol:) and I remember the good times we had selling our little minis :lol:. How are you? What are you up to? Love you sister <3
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Lehiy
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Lehiy »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Lehiy wrote:Ping
How are you?!?
I feel like it has been forever since we talked!! I was just asked by someone if I still had a few mini horses, which I do have a few in my side alt still, but most importantly I remembered you!! Sure enough there you were on my friends list and I just wanted to check up on you! Personally I’ve had a few breaks in my time and are just back getting into the game so it’s so good to see the familiar faces (or usernames :lol:) and I remember the good times we had selling our little minis :lol:. How are you? What are you up to? Love you sister <3
AWW :( just thought to log back on and this was the sweetest message to openn <3 (Needless to say I took another break LOL) Minis were such a huge thing for me back then and I'm so glad that you remember them enough to remember me :shock:

I've been well, doing the same as always I guess aha. Hopefully I'm able to get back into the swing of things here, of course I love the legacy of my minis too much to ever really give up on them so they'll be used again plenty <3

How have you been? Any new breed plans in the works? I hope to see you around some time soon, even though it's been so long! Love you too, sister <3
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Lehiy wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: How are you?!?
AWW :( just thought to log back on and this was the sweetest message to openn <3 (Needless to say I took another break LOL) Minis were such a huge thing for me back then and I'm so glad that you remember them enough to remember me :shock:

I've been well, doing the same as always I guess aha. Hopefully I'm able to get back into the swing of things here, of course I love the legacy of my minis too much to ever really give up on them so they'll be used again plenty <3

How have you been? Any new breed plans in the works? I hope to see you around some time soon, even though it's been so long! Love you too, sister <3
Just got back from a big break myself haha

I’m not really sure but I think I’m on barrel horses rn? Idrk lol
Lehiy
Visit My Farm

Post by Lehiy »

Lehiy wrote:

Just got back from a big break myself haha

HAHA Fair :lol: I had a pony project and colour project but lost motivation for them as soon as I came back, rehomed most of my stock lol. Trying to salvage my Walers and revive my Miniature Arabians, mostly. Slow going but feels good to be back you know :P
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Lehiy wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Just got back from a big break myself haha

HAHA Fair :lol: I had a pony project and colour project but lost motivation for them as soon as I came back, rehomed most of my stock lol. Trying to salvage my Walers and revive my Miniature Arabians, mostly. Slow going but feels good to be back you know :P
Totally! Just switched projects back to tb racers again :roll:

Sure do love it tho lol
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Lehiy
Visit My Farm

Post by Lehiy »

Lehiy wrote:
Totally! Just switched projects back to tb racers again :roll:

Sure do love it tho lol
LOL :lol: Let me know how it goes
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:13 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:13 pm