The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Hi there everyone! I have a ergent need. It will be my sisters 11th b-day and she got to pick and choose which horses I bred and now I have to train the foal for her. I need at least one free training. :D <3
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses so cute wrote:Hi there everyone! I have a ergent need. It will be my sisters 11th b-day and she got to pick and choose which horses I bred and now I have to train the foal for her. I need at least one free training. :D <3
How soon and how much do you want her trained?
All the way?
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Re: I need a trainer that could just do one free training for me Please I need her done very soon for my sisters b-day!

Yes please all the way :D
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

I just posted her.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses so cute wrote:Yes please all the way :D
How fast does it need to be done?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses so cute wrote:Yes please all the way :D
Can you send a link?
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Ofc! I would say as soon as possible.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

When is her b-day so I can set my limit.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm

Her b-day is on wensday
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:21 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:21 am