The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Would like this horse aged

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Would like this horse aged

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: viewtopic.php?p=352102#352102
You dont happen to know anybody with mustang mares that you can ping do you? i posted about it and it tells what color(s) i need and everything.
I don't know, but I will let you know if I find someone!
thank you so much
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: I don't know, but I will let you know if I find someone!
Do you pop mares?
yes i do. do you need some popped?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Do you pop mares?
yes i do. do you need some popped?
You're welcome, and yes, I'd like this mare popped: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3813711
How much do you charge for popping? Also, is the first filly you're aging at 4 years yet? I can post the above mare up for offers for you to pop if I think the price is right.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: yes i do. do you need some popped?
You're welcome, and yes, I'd like this mare popped: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3813711
How much do you charge for popping? Also, is the first filly you're aging at 4 years yet? I can post the above mare up for offers for you to pop if I think the price is right.
Well she is 3y 3m but normally mine reach breeding age by now so i guess she is different. i normally charge $2500 for popping but you have helped me out some so you can pay $500. i dont need money anyway lol
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: You're welcome, and yes, I'd like this mare popped: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3813711
Well she is 3y 3m but normally mine reach breeding age by now so i guess she is different. i normally charge $2500 for popping but you have helped me out some so you can pay $500. i dont need money anyway lol
Okay, thanks! the mare is up for offers
For colts they are at breeding age at 3 yrs, and fillies are 4 yrs. I can take her back now if you'd like.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: You're welcome, and yes, I'd like this mare popped: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3813711
I have an idea. If we both subscribe to this topic we won't have to quote each other and it won't take up so much room.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Well she is 3y 3m but normally mine reach breeding age by now so i guess she is different. i normally charge $2500 for popping but you have helped me out some so you can pay $500. i dont need money anyway lol
I have an idea. If we both subscribe to this topic we won't have to quote each other and it won't take up so much room.
ok but how do you subscribe? i think i may have done it before but i dont remember
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Well she is 3y 3m but normally mine reach breeding age by now so i guess she is different. i normally charge $2500 for popping but you have helped me out some so you can pay $500. i dont need money anyway lol
Okay, thanks! the mare is up for offers
For colts they are at breeding age at 3 yrs, and fillies are 4 yrs. I can take her back now if you'd like.
ok im sorry i couldnt get it done sooner. ill put her up and offer $100
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: I have an idea. If we both subscribe to this topic we won't have to quote each other and it won't take up so much room.
ok but how do you subscribe? i think i may have done it before but i dont remember
Up below the title of the topic there is a wrench with an arrow. Click on it and a list will come down, at the top of the list it says Subscribe Topic.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: ok but how do you subscribe? i think i may have done it before but i dont remember
Up below the title of the topic there is a wrench with an arrow. Click on it and a list will come down, at the top of the list it says Subscribe Topic.
ok! thx
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 am