The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Would like this horse aged

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Would like this horse aged

Post by Diamond Filly »

DorothySSS wrote:Hey
I saw you offered $7,000 for my NAB filly. If I was selling her I would have accepted your offer, but I was transferring her over to a friend of mine's account to age her. I might sell her in the future, but right now I have her in mind for a breeding project. Thanks for being interested in her!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I offered
She's at your place!
I don't know why, but two other people seemed pretty desperate for her. One, DorothySSS, offered 7,000, and the other, Jane SR, offered 12000. Wonder why.
Yeah I saw that lol. She is really pretty so I can understand why lol
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: She's at your place!
I don't know why, but two other people seemed pretty desperate for her. One, DorothySSS, offered 7,000, and the other, Jane SR, offered 12000. Wonder why.
Yeah I saw that lol. She is really pretty so I can understand why lol
:)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Yeah I saw that lol. She is really pretty so I can understand why lol
:)
Is my filly done by chance? Also, are you able to age another? Here's the new filly's link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3815039
Let me know! Thanks!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: :)
Is my filly done by chance? Also, are you able to age another? Here's the new filly's link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3815039
Let me know! Thanks!
I can do her. Your Filly is nor ready sadly because I have so much going on I can only be on at breakfast, lunch and supper right now.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Is my filly done by chance? Also, are you able to age another? Here's the new filly's link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3815039
Let me know! Thanks!
I can do her. Your Filly is nor ready sadly because I have so much going on I can only be on at breakfast, lunch and supper right now.
It's fine! The new filly is up for offers now.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I can do her. Your Filly is nor ready sadly because I have so much going on I can only be on at breakfast, lunch and supper right now.
It's fine! The new filly is up for offers now.
I accepted your offer on the new filly. Also, would you be able to get the first filly at a higher weight? She's a little thin. That would be great! Also if you can keep the new filly pretty healthy that would be good too. :) :) :) Thanks so much! :)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: It's fine! The new filly is up for offers now.
I accepted your offer on the new filly. Also, would you be able to get the first filly at a higher weight? She's a little thin. That would be great! Also if you can keep the new filly pretty healthy that would be good too. :) :) :) Thanks so much! :)
She is fat and I'll lower later
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: I accepted your offer on the new filly. Also, would you be able to get the first filly at a higher weight? She's a little thin. That would be great! Also if you can keep the new filly pretty healthy that would be good too. :) :) :) Thanks so much! :)
She is fat and I'll lower later
Okay, thanks so much!!!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Hannah771 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: She is fat and I'll lower later
Okay, thanks so much!!!
np. the first one you gave me is REALLY close to being ready FYI.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:34 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:34 am