The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hannah771 Pinging other People

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by horsegirl008 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Aww she's cute! I don't need her at the moment, so emorrison787 is welcome to her :D :D
Okay!
Thank you for the offer :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay!
Thank you for the offer :D
You're welcome!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

emorrison787 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: She's all yours! How much do you think she's worth?
I'd pay 8-10k for her? I'm gonna offer from my AppleofHiseye178 account. You'll have to give me a little time. I'm full on all my accounts. so I gotta make some room.
Sounds great! I think she's up for offers.
NekoCookie
Visit My Farm

Post by NekoCookie »

Diamond Filly wrote:
NekoCookie wrote:...
Hey, are you still around? Do you remember when you trained my first Thoroughbred colt for me? Do you think you could train this stallion for me?: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3810047
If you are able to train him, how fast can you do it? I'm taking lessons to train horses but I'm not there yet :)

Hi! So sorry, I have been taking an extended break from HWO due to real life issues. I've only just logged in to check in on things. I hope you were able to find someone!
No idea when I'll be active again, as things are kinda rocky. Fingers crossed maybe towards the end of this year-early into 2024? Here's hoping! :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

NekoCookie wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hey, are you still around? Do you remember when you trained my first Thoroughbred colt for me? Do you think you could train this stallion for me?: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3810047
If you are able to train him, how fast can you do it? I'm taking lessons to train horses but I'm not there yet :)

Hi! So sorry, I have been taking an extended break from HWO due to real life issues. I've only just logged in to check in on things. I hope you were able to find someone!
No idea when I'll be active again, as things are kinda rocky. Fingers crossed maybe towards the end of this year-early into 2024? Here's hoping! :D
No problem, that's okay. Yes, I did find someone to train him, and he was a very popular stud. I hope you are doing well and I hope you can get whatever you have going on sorted out. Have a good day. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:16 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:16 pm