The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hannah771 Pinging other People

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by BlackOak2 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
He's up for you. Enjoy him.
I suspect he'd be a great breeder as well as a solid grinder and competitor. And fairly ready to go into any lighter discipline without too many body changes (offspring and later generations). Only issue with him is that he might've been born bombproof. so keep that in mind, his offspring may be born the same.
Okay, thank you for your support! Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I've been busy and off of HWO. Summer's coming!
No problems at all.
8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
avery_hey
Visit My Farm

Post by avery_hey »

would one of you guys take one of my horses off of my hands? i am willing to sell her to you for 1$ her name is taunting summer please consider it :(
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

avery_hey wrote:would one of you guys take one of my horses off of my hands? i am willing to sell her to you for 1$ her name is taunting summer please consider it :(
I can if you want me to ;)
QOA Horsey Friend forever
avery_hey
Visit My Farm

Post by avery_hey »

okay so i have two horses up for sale for you right now!!! they are both 1 dollar one of them her name is veve and the others name is My Dixie!!! they are both amazing horses i promise you
avery_hey
Visit My Farm

Post by avery_hey »

never mind! My dixie is the only one left!!!
avery_hey
Visit My Farm

Post by avery_hey »

I JUST PUT MOST OF MY AMAZING HORSES FOR SALE PLEASE CONSIDER!!!! GO TO MY FARM AND LOOK IN THE FOR SALE PASTURE!
avery_hey
Visit My Farm

Post by avery_hey »

:D :D :D I JUST PUT MOST OF MY AMAZING HORSES FOR SALE PLEASE CONSIDER!!!! GO TO MY FARM AND LOOK IN THE FOR SALE PASTURE!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MysticSunflower wrote:Ping
Hi! I accidentally made a day go by after I got the stud back from you and he died. :(
Now I'm trying to buy up most of his foals to try to get a grinder or two out of them. Would you sell me this horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3801845?
Let me know! He's being boarded at brightspace16_freeze right now.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

Diamond Filly wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:Ping
Hi! I accidentally made a day go by after I got the stud back from you and he died. :(
Now I'm trying to buy up most of his foals to try to get a grinder or two out of them. Would you sell me this horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3801845?
So sorry to hear that Divine Orbit passed! He had a strong racing record so that's a bummer.
I do not board any of my horses. I sold Divine Storm a few months back, so I would assume that brightspace16_freeze is the new owner or they are boarding for someone else.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MysticSunflower wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hi! I accidentally made a day go by after I got the stud back from you and he died. :(
So sorry to hear that Divine Orbit passed! He had a strong racing record so that's a bummer.
I do not board any of my horses. I sold Divine Storm a few months back, so I would assume that brightspace16_freeze is the new owner or they are boarding for someone else.
Oh, okay. I just wondered because on his profile it said you bred him, and I just assumed that you still owned him. I really shouldn't have let a day go by I guess. I didn't realize he was that old already.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:58 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:58 pm