The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hannah771 Pinging other People

avery_hey
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by avery_hey »

um yes that is a threat golly girl i changed a name of horses! CALM DOWN
avery_hey
Visit My Farm

Post by avery_hey »

dont threaten me this is it okay yes i bought some of your horses and I wanted to make them suit ME as well so do not threaten me or report me when you NOWHERE in your Horses Ad did it say not to change the name now please and thank you STOP
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Queen of animals wrote:
avery_hey wrote:No thank you i bought those horses I can do as I please thank you so much!
I won't sell any of my horses to you and will be warning other players. Who do you think you are to be doing this! :x
I will also be reporting you in hopes that you will learn if not I will have to take matters into my own hands. :evil:
(Not a threat)
Sure looks like a threat to me. Don't act like this please.

Everyone calm down. The horse was bought and sold. A request was made but the new owner declined. This matter is settled. Move on and please treat each other with respect in the future. Thank you.
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

Tom wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: I won't sell any of my horses to you and will be warning other players. Who do you think you are to be doing this! :x
I will also be reporting you in hopes that you will learn if not I will have to take matters into my own hands. :evil:
(Not a threat)

Everyone calm down. The horse was bought and sold. A request was made but the new owner declined. This matter is settled. Move on and please treat each other with respect in the future. Thank you.
[It’s was not a threat/meant as a threat] I just wanted breeders to be treated with the respect they deserve.
I think that there should be a rule/new update that breeders can have branding and the buyer has to keep their branding or ask permission if they can get rid of it before buying the horse. Or if it was in an update the breeder can have branding NON REMOVABLE by any other players. I KNOW it was VERY disrespectful of anyone who does not abide by what they agreed to in buying the horse, if they don’t abide then they shouldn’t buy the horse…EVER! I feel this has upset a lot of breeders in the community and think it should be fixed. I have taken off branding of other players horses without realizing but as soon as they tell me MY mistake I own up to it and fix it as a decent person should do.
I don’t mean to offend anyone or start any drama I just want to try and help breeders and players to enjoy the game more!
QOA Horsey Friend forever
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Queen of animals wrote:
[It’s was not a threat/meant as a threat] I just wanted breeders to be treated with the respect they deserve.
I think that there should be a rule/new update that breeders can have branding and the buyer has to keep their branding or ask permission if they can get rid of it before buying the horse. Or if it was in an update the breeder can have branding NON REMOVABLE by any other players. I KNOW it was VERY disrespectful of anyone who does not abide by what they agreed to in buying the horse, if they don’t abide then they shouldn’t buy the horse…EVER! I feel this has upset a lot of breeders in the community and think it should be fixed. I have taken off branding of other players horses without realizing but as soon as they tell me MY mistake I own up to it and fix it as a decent person should do.
I don’t mean to offend anyone or start any drama I just want to try and help breeders and players to enjoy the game more!
Branding will eventually be coming to us, in some future update. Registered names is a topic that's still in flux. There should be some sort of registered names, but the community is unsure on exactly how or in what cases. Admin will reveal it to us likely when they give it to us. :D

Generally speaking, we can only ever ask for these things to be observed. Our community tries to uphold a sociability that encourages this, but not all players will honor this. It's not a big deal. To those that sell the horse and it ends like this, we suggest such things like choosing who gets the horse and selling horses for higher prices and especially to make the remark of not changing certain things in the horse sales ad and also on the owner's notes.

To be clear, this part:
I will also be reporting you...I will have to take matters into my own hands.
This is the threat in question.

Saying it's not a threat is simply an inaccuracy. Perhaps next time you suggest that changing the name back would be delightful, instead of striking back with such a direct condemnation. However, in this case, even the offer of paying to get the name changed back was unsuccessful.

So, this is the outcome.

Don't get too hot under your collar. This will happen from time to time on the game, but you must also remember that this is a game. It's not meant to make us aggravated or irritated, it's supposed to do the opposite. :mrgreen:

avery_hey could've returned with a slightly more genteel answer. We should try to interact a bit more socially, when we do, or simply not respond at all.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Fox{CS}(2) wrote:Ping
Hi! I hope this is the right person!
Would you willing to sell this horse? He is the son of my favorite stallion who has passed, unfortunately. I also own his mother.
Let me know! Thank you!

Shining Smoke
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Tom wrote:
Queen of animals wrote: I won't sell any of my horses to you and will be warning other players. Who do you think you are to be doing this! :x
(Not a threat)

That was my horse that avery_hey bought, and I'm sorry my friend was a little flared up. I was mad though, and I DID state in the ad not to rename the horse and ALSO in at least one of the horses' notes (it might have been another buyer that violated that though; avery_hey isn't the only one who has renamed them).
I have requested that avery_hey would sell the horses back to me as I realized I still need them, but they declined.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Queen of animals wrote:
Tom wrote:

Thank you for this. You are on my friends list.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Queen of animals wrote:
Branding will eventually be coming to us, in some future update. Registered names is a topic that's still in flux. There should be some sort of registered names, but the community is unsure on exactly how or in what cases. Admin will reveal it to us likely when they give it to us. :D

Generally speaking, we can only ever ask for these things to be observed. Our community tries to uphold a sociability that encourages this, but not all players will honor this. It's not a big deal. To those that sell the horse and it ends like this, we suggest such things like choosing who gets the horse and selling horses for higher prices and especially to make the remark of not changing certain things in the horse sales ad and also on the owner's notes.

To be clear, this part:
I will also be reporting you...I will have to take matters into my own hands.
This is the threat in question.

Saying it's not a threat is simply an inaccuracy. Perhaps next time you suggest that changing the name back would be delightful, instead of striking back with such a direct condemnation. However, in this case, even the offer of paying to get the name changed back was unsuccessful.

So, this is the outcome.

Don't get too hot under your collar. This will happen from time to time on the game, but you must also remember that this is a game. It's not meant to make us aggravated or irritated, it's supposed to do the opposite. :mrgreen:

avery_hey could've returned with a slightly more genteel answer. We should try to interact a bit more socially, when we do, or simply not respond at all.
Thank you! I'm sorry my friend got flared up about this. It was my horse that avery_hey changed the name of. I DID say in the ad not to rename the horse, and ALSO in at least one horse's notes NOT to change the name. I'm sorry for all the trouble!
I have requested avery_hey to sell the horses back to me as I found out I am still in need of them, but they declined, so that's that.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

avery_hey wrote:dont threaten me this is it okay yes i bought some of your horses and I wanted to make them suit ME as well so do not threaten me or report me when you NOWHERE in your Horses Ad did it say not to change the name now please and thank you STOP
I'm SO VERY SORRY about this! I'm sorry my friend got a little flared up. Thank you for changing the horses' names back! I'm so sorry about all the trouble. Also let me know if you'd sell the horses back to me as I found out I am still in need of them. However, if you wish to keep them you may.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:34 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:34 am