The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hannah771 Pinging other People

MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by MysticSunflower »

Diamond Filly wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:
So sorry to hear that Divine Orbit passed! He had a strong racing record so that's a bummer.
I do not board any of my horses. I sold Divine Storm a few months back, so I would assume that brightspace16_freeze is the new owner or they are boarding for someone else.
Oh, okay. I just wondered because on his profile it said you bred him, and I just assumed that you still owned him. I really shouldn't have let a day go by I guess. I didn't realize he was that old already.
No worries! It’s nice with other players keep my branding. So cudos to brightspace :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MysticSunflower wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Oh, okay. I just wondered because on his profile it said you bred him, and I just assumed that you still owned him. I really shouldn't have let a day go by I guess. I didn't realize he was that old already.
No worries! It’s nice with other players keep my branding. So cudos to brightspace :)
:)
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

Diamond Filly wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:Hi
I just offered $10,000 on your Orlov Trotter x Russian Don stallion. Is that enough for him? I need him for a project to breed a Yili horse. Please accept my offer! He's the only Russian Don x Orlov Trotter I can find!!!
Thanks!
Hey! I haven't been on HWO in over a year, and I don't plan on becoming as regular of a user as I was, however, I just logged on for the first time in a while and noticed your ping!

The horse you offered on is all yours. In fact, if you'd like to have him for free/ a lower price, I am totally down with that :mrgreen:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I just offered $10,000 on your Orlov Trotter x Russian Don stallion. Is that enough for him? I need him for a project to breed a Yili horse. Please accept my offer! He's the only Russian Don x Orlov Trotter I can find!!!
Thanks!
Hey! I haven't been on HWO in over a year, and I don't plan on becoming as regular of a user as I was, however, I just logged on for the first time in a while and noticed your ping!

The horse you offered on is all yours. In fact, if you'd like to have him for free/ a lower price, I am totally down with that :mrgreen:
Could you put him back up for sale?: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3547991
I think he was taken down when the admins updated the sales page.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey, do you want this filly from that mare you gave me? If not I may keep her, or sell her to someone else such as emorrison787. I would be leaning much more to keeping her if she were a different color though.
emorrison787 wrote:Ping
Hey, if horsegirl008 doesn't want this filly, do you? I might keep her, but I'm growing a little tired of that color. :lol:

Valley Proof
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey, do you want this filly from that mare you gave me? If not I may keep her, or sell her to someone else such as emorrison787. I would be leaning much more to keeping her if she were a different color though.
emorrison787 wrote:Ping
Hey, if horsegirl008 doesn't want this filly, do you? I might keep her, but I'm growing a little tired of that color. :lol:

Valley Proof
If she doesn't want her; I'll definitely take her. Thank you for offering.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

emorrison787 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hey, do you want this filly from that mare you gave me? If not I may keep her, or sell her to someone else such as emorrison787. I would be leaning much more to keeping her if she were a different color though.

Valley Proof
Aww she's cute! I don't need her at the moment, so emorrison787 is welcome to her :D :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Aww she's cute! I don't need her at the moment, so emorrison787 is welcome to her :D :D
Okay!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

emorrison787 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hey, do you want this filly from that mare you gave me? If not I may keep her, or sell her to someone else such as emorrison787. I would be leaning much more to keeping her if she were a different color though.

Valley Proof
She's all yours! How much do you think she's worth?
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
She's all yours! How much do you think she's worth?
I'd pay 8-10k for her? I'm gonna offer from my AppleofHiseye178 account. You'll have to give me a little time. I'm full on all my accounts. so I gotta make some room.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:15 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:15 am