The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping Em’s Competing

MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Ping Em’s Competing

Post by MysticSunflower »

Em's Competing wrote: :)
Hello, friend!
I came across an old horse of mine that you own, and I was wondering if I could talk you into putting my brand back in his name? I know it wasn't you who changed it - Queen of Animals has been purchasing my horses, replacing my brand with her own, and claiming credit for my training.
I have tried to deal with this matter with her privately, but she isn't willing to play nice so I'm closing down my public sales.

Here is the horse : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3699883

And here is my brand: N☆C
Em's Competing
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping Em’s Competing

Post by Em's Competing »

MysticSunflower wrote:
Hello, friend!
I came across an old horse of mine that you own, and I was wondering if I could talk you into putting my brand back in his name? I know it wasn't you who changed it - Queen of Animals has been purchasing my horses, replacing my brand with her own, and claiming credit for my training.
I have tried to deal with this matter with her privately, but she isn't willing to play nice so I'm closing down my public sales.

I do not own him, I am just champing him for Queen of Animals ^-^
I understand the whole brand and credit (I have my own) but unfortunately some will not ablige to it. Perhaps you could work something out with them ^-^
Because I do not own the horse, I do not have the power to change it and do not want to make my customer angry : D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

MysticSunflower wrote:
Hello, friend!

That's strange about her not being willing to change the branding :? She bought one of my horses recently and I reached out to her and she was very apologetic and changed the branding right away.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote: That's strange about her not being willing to change the branding :? She bought one of my horses recently and I reached out to her and she was very apologetic and changed the branding right away.
I reached out to her through private message, and the only way she would remove her brand was was if I sent her one of my champion stallions as a trade.
And in the description of her farm, under “horses I have trained” she has some horses that were trained exclusively by me.
Oh well, I’m moving on with my day. <3
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

MysticSunflower wrote:
I reached out to her through private message, and the only way she would remove her brand was was if I sent her one of my champion stallions as a trade.
And in the description of her farm, under “horses I have trained” she has some horses that were trained exclusively by me.
Because I stalk, I'm offering a suggestion, take it or leave it.

I was recently on that farm and was questioning myself (including what I've seen in the forums) whether if I was seeing things correctly. Apparently, I was right in certain parts.

What I can suggest, if the owners of those horses you trained, are willing, to open (if you haven't already) a forum with a list of the horses you trained. Ask those owners to post those horses into it, with the correct trainer noted (you).
You are allowed to claim training over them and say that such a player did not train them but is (or has) claimed training. It helps to have the owners post a confirmation of that.

I could also suggest that you up your sale price of your horses. Or just sell them through forum sales instead of entirely publicly. If you have interested parties continuing to purchase, they won't care if it's switched to forum sales or private only. They'll only care that they still have access. :)

I'm sure you remember that our community is rather exposed to people taking advantage of things. But don't give up. As long as we all remain firm and uphold ourselves and others to honesty and responsibility, we can leave that vulnerability open and still create a good and strong community.

:) We, the community, does not miss too much of what goes on around here. You're a part of that. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
:) We, the community, does not miss too much of what goes on around here. You're a part of that. 8-)
Thank you for the suggestions, BlackOak! I’ve come to the understanding with this game that people are technically “allowed” to play however they want, but we as a community have come to an understanding about certain aspects such as branding, training, and playing fair. I’ve done my part to reach out to players when needed, and sometimes I am successful and sometimes not. I’m happy to move along without getting angry and adjust my gameplay as needed.
I will definitely be conducting my sales privately or through the forum from now on. And I have a good relationship with all of my training clients - no hard feelings there at all! I have a list of the horses I have trained on my alternate account (MysticDaphne). It’s just frustrating to have another player claim responsibility for my hard work.
I love being part of this community, and a couple bad apples won’t ruin that for me. :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

MysticSunflower wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: That's strange about her not being willing to change the branding :? She bought one of my horses recently and I reached out to her and she was very apologetic and changed the branding right away.
Really? Wow, that's kind of rude. I can ask her if you want, since she seems to be nice to me :?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

MysticSunflower wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Thank you for the suggestions, BlackOak! I’ve come to the understanding with this game that people are technically “allowed” to play however they want, but we as a community have come to an understanding about certain aspects such as branding, training, and playing fair. I’ve done my part to reach out to players when needed, and sometimes I am successful and sometimes not. I’m happy to move along without getting angry and adjust my gameplay as needed.
I will definitely be conducting my sales privately or through the forum from now on. And I have a good relationship with all of my training clients - no hard feelings there at all! I have a list of the horses I have trained on my alternate account (MysticDaphne). It’s just frustrating to have another player claim responsibility for my hard work.
I love being part of this community, and a couple bad apples won’t ruin that for me. :D
:mrgreen: 8-)

I figured it wouldn't.

I also wanted to make a statement so you knew that we see what happened (or had seen). And so that others of the community are also aware of it.

A type of 'we've been there' pat of sympathy.

Support! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:06 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:06 pm