The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Services

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Services

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
Could you pop these mares for me? Thanks! 10k each, right? Putting them up for offers now...
Royal Faithful

Shining Faithful

P.S. If possible, could you not age Shining Faithful even a day after she delivers? She's a little up in age, and I want her to live as long as possible. Thank you!
Yes I'll try. Depending on her age though because she could die as soon as she pops lol. Actually I'll do 5k each.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Could you pop these mares for me? Thanks! 10k each, right? Putting them up for offers now...
Royal Faithful

Shining Faithful

P.S. If possible, could you not age Shining Faithful even a day after she delivers? She's a little up in age, and I want her to live as long as possible. Thank you!
Yes I'll try. Depending on her age though because she could die as soon as she pops lol. Actually I'll do 5k each.
It's fine if she dies right when she pops. If she does, could you let me know what age she was? Thanks for doing this, and I'm sorry for being so particular! I forgot to put the up for offers, so I'll do it now.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Yes I'll try. Depending on her age though because she could die as soon as she pops lol. Actually I'll do 5k each.
It's fine if she dies right when she pops. If she does, could you let me know what age she was? Thanks for doing this, and I'm sorry for being so particular! I forgot to put the up for offers, so I'll do it now.
First is up
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses are better »

CASH_HORSE wrote:
Horses are better wrote: I love “War” (The horse…Im not insane!)
I am the owner of war and you can have him for free! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3850786

“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” –Aesop
Thanks! I will offer ASAP! The horse isn’t UFO.
(I think UFO means up for sale, if it does what do each of the letters stand for? (You don’t have to answer just a thought I had lol))
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Yes I'll try. Depending on her age though because she could die as soon as she pops lol. Actually I'll do 5k each.
That is fine
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: It's fine if she dies right when she pops. If she does, could you let me know what age she was? Thanks for doing this, and I'm sorry for being so particular! I forgot to put the up for offers, so I'll do it now.
That is fine
2nd is up
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
The first has popped and both are ufo
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Haha lol....he is actually one I'm training for someone, although...I really cannot remember who and I can't find it in my chat stuff
Lol :lol:
If the owner contacts me I will let you know.
How is Ephesians?
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Post by 16fang76ok »

Hi! I was just wondering if I could become one of your full time clients for mare popping. I currently have about 4 needed to be popped.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

16fang76ok wrote:Hi! I was just wondering if I could become one of your full time clients for mare popping. I currently have about 4 needed to be popped.
Sure! Just note that I'm on morning, mid-day, and evening....usually. I can take 2 right now but I'll be able to take more in a little bit.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:29 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:29 am