The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Services

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Services

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Free for both since I couldn't train him all the way. I really don't remember. He was already a little old but I can't remember how old
Ok I'm looking out for him UFO.
I will repost them so they are the one of the first ones. My horses name is Ephesians.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Free for both since I couldn't train him all the way. I really don't remember. He was already a little old but I can't remember how old
Ok I'm looking out for him UFO.
Look at all my "Champs" and tell me which you would like! Just note, the 2 in the champ pasture are pretty old
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses are better »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Horses are better wrote: Ok I'm looking out for him UFO.
Look at all my "Champs" and tell me which you would like! Just note, the 2 in the champ pasture are pretty old
I love “War” (The horse…Im not insane!)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Look at all my "Champs" and tell me which you would like! Just note, the 2 in the champ pasture are pretty old
Haha lol....he is actually one I'm training for someone, although...I really cannot remember who and I can't find it in my chat stuff
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses are better »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Horses are better wrote: I love “War” (The horse…Im not insane!)
Haha lol....he is actually one I'm training for someone, although...I really cannot remember who and I can't find it in my chat stuff
Lol :lol:
If the owner contacts me I will let you know.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Haha lol....he is actually one I'm training for someone, although...I really cannot remember who and I can't find it in my chat stuff
Did you find another one you like?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Haha lol....he is actually one I'm training for someone, although...I really cannot remember who and I can't find it in my chat stuff
i think his name is artist expression....the one im training for you...is ufo and ready ( i dont want him to die on my farm lol)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I've been training your stallion and he is pretty much done but.....he's already a few months past 17yrs and I was wondering if you needed/wanted him back. If I need to (since I have a few) you can have 1 of mine. They are trained and almost a champ.
I would like my horse back please, How old was he when I gave him to you?
I would love to have one of yours! How much?
He has passed but you may have mine for free. He isn't a champ yet but he's close
CASH_HORSE
Visit My Farm

Post by CASH_HORSE »

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Look at all my "Champs" and tell me which you would like! Just note, the 2 in the champ pasture are pretty old
I am the owner of war and you can have him for free! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3850786

“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” –Aesop
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:...
Could you pop these mares for me? Thanks! 10k each, right? Putting them up for offers now...
Royal Faithful

Shining Faithful

P.S. If possible, could you not age Shining Faithful even a day after she delivers? She's a little up in age, and I want her to live as long as possible. Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:52 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:52 pm