The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Services

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Services

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Breeding: 10k unless new player then 2.5k

Training: 10k unless new player then 1.5k

Aging: 6k unless new player then 3.5k

Popping: 4k unless new player then 2k

Common Clients: QueenofAnimals

Rare Clients: Diamond Filly

If you have ANY questions i will be glad to answer them! If you see any horses of mine you like i may or may not be willing to sell.

If you wish to be a client just ping me! And i can help if you need it!!

I cant pop, age or train as fast as most but they are guaranteed free if it takes me more than 5 days for popping, and more than a week for aging/training.

You have to pick them up within a week or they go for public sale or will be rehomed.

@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Services

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
I cant pop, age or train as fast as most but they are guaranteed free if it takes me more than 5 days for popping, and more than a week for aging/training.
I don't have anybody for you to do yet, I don't think, but I noticed that you have a typo. It says "I cant pop, age or train as fast as most ... and more than a week for aging/training."
The typo is "I cant pop,". I can delete this message after you read it.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:
I don't have anybody for you to do yet, I don't think, but I noticed that you have a typo. It says "I cant pop, age or train as fast as most ... and more than a week for aging/training."
I don't think I understand. I cant....so what is wrong?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I don't have anybody for you to do yet, I don't think, but I noticed that you have a typo. It says "I cant pop, age or train as fast as most ... and more than a week for aging/training."
I don't think I understand. I cant....so what is wrong?
Sorry, I misread it. I thought it was supposed to say "can pop". Sorry! Deleting these messages now. I can't delete your reply though, you'll have to do that. Sorry for messing up your post!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I don't think I understand. I cant....so what is wrong?
Sorry, I misread it. I thought it was supposed to say "can pop". Sorry! Deleting these messages now. I can't delete your reply though, you'll have to do that. Sorry for messing up your post!
It's ok. You don't have to delete it but you can if you want
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses are better »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Breeding: 10k unless new player then 2.5k

If you have ANY questions i will be glad to answer them! If you see any horses of mine you like i may or may not be willing to sell.

You have to pick them up within a week or they go for public sale or will be rehomed.

@ABD@ Horse Ranch

Hi do you do any deals for training? I need al LEAST 10 trained.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Breeding: 10k unless new player then 2.5k

@ABD@ Horse Ranch

That's a bunch. What kind of deals? I can do 2 at a time for 5k but that's pretty much it. If you have 10 I can do 2 for 1k each.
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Horses are better wrote:

That's a bunch. What kind of deals? I can do 2 at a time for 5k but that's pretty much it. If you have 10 I can do 2 for 1k each.
Thank you! I will have the links up and UFO by tomorrow night if that works for you?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horses are better wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: That's a bunch. What kind of deals? I can do 2 at a time for 5k but that's pretty much it. If you have 10 I can do 2 for 1k each.
Thank you! I will have the links up and UFO by tomorrow night if that works for you?
Ok. Just do 2 at a time though lol. Can you send links? If not I'll look for them on market
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Horses are better wrote:
Ok. Just do 2 at a time though lol. Can you send links? If not I'll look for them on market
There UFO listed under FOR Horsechronicals
Btw my friend Queen If Animals is holding 1 for me please offer on that one too.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 pm