The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Training for free ( for everyone ) CLOSED

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Training for free ( for everyone )

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Second is up if you're ready for her!
Third is up!
Fourth is up! That's it for now! Thanks!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Third is up!
Fourth is up! That's it for now! Thanks!
Do you have an idea of when they will be done? No hurry, just wondering.
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Second is up if you're ready for her!
Third is up!
I am gonna start training the first one now! :D oh well I cant give a timeline but I am already training someones so maybe 2 days or 1 but I can probably maybe finish her today! ill try my best :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Cat_girl wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Third is up!
I am gonna start training the first one now! :D oh well I cant give a timeline but I am already training someones so maybe 2 days or 1 but I can probably maybe finish her today! ill try my best :)
Wow! That will be really fast! You don't need to try so hard :) I'm used to it taking a good bit longer than that :lol:. I also don't know if I'll be on again today. I think you have all four, so I'm going to let my IRL horse out of her stall in the pasture. Thanks for doing this!
I feel bad not paying you for this, so I can pay at least $1000 each if you want, since you're paying to feed them while you're training them.
Horses are better
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses are better »

Cat_girl wrote:
Horses are better wrote:
Ofc it is completely free could u give me a link? or at least tell me what pasture there in if u cant give a link :)
not sure on the time line exactly but I will train as fast or as quick as I can^^
There on Queen Of Animals Farm she was holding them for me.
There in "Foals Training" and "Winter Dream project" I will ask her to put them up for sale under "For Cat_Girl".
Thanks so much!
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Wow! That will be really fast! You don't need to try so hard :) I'm used to it taking a good bit longer than that :lol:. I also don't know if I'll be on again today. I think you have all four, so I'm going to let my IRL horse out of her stall in the pasture. Thanks for doing this!
I feel bad not paying you for this, so I can pay at least $1000 each if you want, since you're paying to feed them while you're training them.
Its alr! it will probably be not be done today as I am going shopping.. I am trying to give timelines but also want to get these done fast XD I don't want to keep you on your toes.. but I have 14 horses in total to train :shock:
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Cat_girl wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3848811 your horse is done
Barkleyzahra wrote:...
sorry had it on a wrong account and aged it a bit!
Barkleyzahra wrote:...
when I meant aged it a bit it was at 4 years OLDD I was TRAINING with it ON my alltttt :shock: :oops: :cry:
I am so sorry as I was so overwhelemed with training that I did not notice.... I dont know what to say you can have some cash to make up for it!!!!! is 100k-200k ok:,( sorry.. I--
Barkleyzahra
Visit My Farm

Post by Barkleyzahra »

Cat_girl wrote:your horse is done
Ok ill offer on her and no i dont need any money! U did my training for free its fine
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Barkleyzahra wrote:
Ok ill offer on her and no i dont need any money! U did my training for free its fine
He'sup Thank you so much!
Barkleyzahra
Visit My Farm

Post by Barkleyzahra »

I actually have another one my mare just popped out could u do it?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:04 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:04 pm