The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging

Post by Diamond Filly »

twxlip wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: That sounds good! Thank you! Just offered on her.
Hey! It says you are not experienced enough to own another horse :)
Oh no! I have a lesson in progress, but it'll take a day. I'll rehome or sell another one of my horses.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
twxlip wrote:
Hey! It says you are not experienced enough to own another horse :)
Oh no! I have a lesson in progress, but it'll take a day. I'll rehome or sell another one of my horses.
You should be able to accept now. Thanks!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

___Softbal___ wrote:Ping
Hey,
I heard that when my friend Horsechronicles12 had my colt, (they were popping his dam for me), that you offered 150k on him. Are you still interested in him? If so, I can post him up for sale for you.

All I ask is that you don't change his name or rehome him. If you wish to get rid of him in the future, please contact me and I can buy him back.

Thank you!

~AmGrace~ Wounded Fire

P.S. Would you like this horse too? For a lower price? I could let him go for as low as $2,000.
Majestic Rocks
Last edited by Diamond Filly on Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

About_Blank wrote:Ping
I saw you bred a lot of mares to my stud, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359, although I clearly stated that nobody but Coda and I can breed mares to him! Please do NOT do this again. If you can, please rehome the foals you get from him. I do not like it when people are disrespectful.

If you wish to work something out with me, please reply.

Thank you.
About_Blank
Visit My Farm

Post by About_Blank »

There is no rule against it and private breedings are not part of the game. Foals will be for sale, each for 2 million.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

Diamond Filly wrote:I saw you bred a lot of mares to my stud, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359, although I clearly stated that nobody but Coda and I can breed mares to him! Please do NOT do this again. If you can, please rehome the foals you get from him. I do not like it when people are disrespectful.

Thank you.
Not trying to butt in, just a gentle heads-up: this player has a history of breeding to private studs and then antagonizing the owners afterward. My best advice would be to simply ignore them and not give them the attention they are looking for. <3
Flower.Prince
Visit My Farm

Post by Flower.Prince »

Diamond Filly wrote:
About_Blank wrote:Ping
I saw you bred a lot of mares to my stud, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359, although I clearly stated that nobody but Coda and I can breed mares to him! Please do NOT do this again. If you can, please rehome the foals you get from him. I do not like it when people are disrespectful.

Thank you.
Not trying to enter into a conversation I didn't start :lol: , but my advice is that I would keep in contact with Coda in when they want to use the stud and put him up when they are going to use him! Private stud usage is quite frustrating I know, but there is only so much you can do for it. :?
Flower Acres
Live. Ride. Love.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Flower.Prince wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I saw you bred a lot of mares to my stud, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359, although I clearly stated that nobody but Coda and I can breed mares to him! Please do NOT do this again. If you can, please rehome the foals you get from him. I do not like it when people are disrespectful.

Thank you.
Not trying to enter into a conversation I didn't start :lol: , but my advice is that I would keep in contact with Coda in when they want to use the stud and put him up when they are going to use him! Private stud usage is quite frustrating I know, but there is only so much you can do for it. :?
Okay, thank you.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MysticSunflower wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:I saw you bred a lot of mares to my stud, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3840359, although I clearly stated that nobody but Coda and I can breed mares to him! Please do NOT do this again. If you can, please rehome the foals you get from him. I do not like it when people are disrespectful.

Thank you.
Not trying to butt in, just a gentle heads-up: this player has a history of breeding to private studs and then antagonizing the owners afterward. My best advice would be to simply ignore them and not give them the attention they are looking for. <3
Okay, thank you for the advice. I think I'll take my stud down and put him back up whenever Coda is ready to breed to him.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

About_Blank wrote:There is no rule against it and private breedings are not part of the game. Foals will be for sale, each for 2 million.
Um, actually, I think there are private breedings in the game. But I'll let this drop if you please don't do this in the future. I don't like to fight. Thank you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:37 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:37 am