The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CASH HORSE

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

CASH HORSE

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I really don't remember how your username goes so I put how I thought and so I can't ping you but I trained your horse War. He isn't trained all the way but I wanted you to know I still have him. He is already a little past age q2 and I didn't know if you wanted him back or not. I've had him for a little bit so it'll be free but I just wanted you to know
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: CASH HORSE

Post by horsegirl008 »

CASH_HORSE wrote:Above
CASH_HORSE
Visit My Farm

Post by CASH_HORSE »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I really don't remember how your username goes so I put how I thought and so I can't ping you but I trained your horse War. He isn't trained all the way but I wanted you to know I still have him. He is already a little past age q2 and I didn't know if you wanted him back or not. I've had him for a little bit so it'll be free but I just wanted you to know
Omg I am so sorry I missed this! its alr I am glad to pay! can u give me a link
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

CASH_HORSE wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I really don't remember how your username goes so I put how I thought and so I can't ping you but I trained your horse War. He isn't trained all the way but I wanted you to know I still have him. He is already a little past age q2 and I didn't know if you wanted him back or not. I've had him for a little bit so it'll be free but I just wanted you to know
I can't but I'll put him ufo just offer $1 obo. No more than $100 though. He's in the champion pasture
CASH_HORSE
Visit My Farm

Post by CASH_HORSE »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
CASH_HORSE wrote:
I can't but I'll put him ufo just offer $1 obo. No more than $100 though. He's in the champion pasture
No worries put him up as soon as possible ill look for him now^^
If I offer on the wrong horse just decline
I forgot what he looks like XDD
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

CASH_HORSE wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I can't but I'll put him ufo just offer $1 obo. No more than $100 though. He's in the champion pasture
No worries put him up as soon as possible ill look for him now^^
If I offer on the wrong horse just decline
I forgot what he looks like XDD
It's the right horse lol.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:56 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:56 pm