The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Racing Thoroughbred Conformation

Flower.Prince
Visit My Farm

Racing Thoroughbred Conformation

Post by Flower.Prince »

Hello! I have been playing for a few months now. I was playing on my friend's account, but I just recently made my own account. I breed Thoroughbreds and a few Thoroughbred x North African Barbs for racing. I had a question on what makes a Thoroughbred perfect for racing or fit for it. What is the perfect conformation for a racing horse? I'm trying to make a great line of Thoroughbreds! I mainly have been focused on color, but now I am diving more into the competitive part of HWO. Thanks!
Flower Acres
Live. Ride. Love.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Racing Thoroughbred Conformation

Post by BlackOak2 »

Flower.Prince wrote:Hello! I have been playing for a few months now. I was playing on my friend's account, but I just recently made my own account. I breed Thoroughbreds and a few Thoroughbred x North African Barbs for racing. I had a question on what makes a Thoroughbred perfect for racing or fit for it. What is the perfect conformation for a racing horse? I'm trying to make a great line of Thoroughbreds! I mainly have been focused on color, but now I am diving more into the competitive part of HWO. Thanks!

There are a number of topics that you can look at. All located in the help-guides section (or mostly all). You can find them a bit easier by heading into my quicklinks and looking under the heading of On The Topic Of Breeding.

But the one that gives you a basic overview, is likely Frost's guide that many of us have been referencing for overall: Frost’s Guide To Competition Success
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Flower.Prince
Visit My Farm

Re: Racing Thoroughbred Conformation

Post by Flower.Prince »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Flower.Prince wrote:Hello! I have been playing for a few months now. I was playing on my friend's account, but I just recently made my own account. I breed Thoroughbreds and a few Thoroughbred x North African Barbs for racing. I had a question on what makes a Thoroughbred perfect for racing or fit for it. What is the perfect conformation for a racing horse? I'm trying to make a great line of Thoroughbreds! I mainly have been focused on color, but now I am diving more into the competitive part of HWO. Thanks!

There are a number of topics that you can look at. All located in the help-guides section (or mostly all). You can find them a bit easier by heading into my quicklinks and looking under the heading of On The Topic Of Breeding.

But the one that gives you a basic overview, is likely Frost's guide that many of us have been referencing for overall: Frost’s Guide To Competition Success
Okay! Thank you!
Flower Acres
Live. Ride. Love.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:37 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:37 pm