The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Would Like to Board My Favorite NAB

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Would Like to Board My Favorite NAB

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hi Everyone!
I would like to board my NAB stud for two weeks. I'm trying to breed a Yili, but I need him out of the way (I don't want him to die, he has very high HGP). I also would like whoever boards him to put him up for stud with PRIVATE! in the headline and DIAMOND FILLY ONLY in the description.

He's up for offers now, so let me know if you can board him for me.

Thank you!
brightspace16 wrote:Could you possibly board him on your freeze account?
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Re: Would Like to Board My Favorite NAB

Post by brightspace16 »

Diamond Filly wrote:Hi Everyone!
I would like to board my NAB stud for two weeks. I'm trying to breed a Yili, but I need him out of the way (I don't want him to die, he has very high HGP). I also would like whoever boards him to put him up for stud with PRIVATE! in the headline and DIAMOND FILLY ONLY in the description.

Thank you!
brightspace16 wrote:Could you possibly board him on your freeze account?
Thanks for reaching out! I would love to keep him for you! What is the link for him?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Would Like to Board My Favorite NAB

Post by Diamond Filly »

brightspace16 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Hi Everyone!

Thank you!
Thanks for reaching out! I would love to keep him for you! What is the link for him?
Oh, I'm sorry, Flower.Prince volunteered to board him on another topic. Thank you though!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:44 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:44 pm