The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Malakai10
Visit My Farm

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Post by Malakai10 »

Read the entire post.

Note:
I currently am not able to train horses myself. I will attempt to find someone else to finish the horses training but be aware that this can take several weeks, thus I recommend choosing horses that are already trained.

I will probably restart training horses myself around December.

If I do not reply within 3-7 days then either ping me on Discord (see server link) or contact Lemoncypress and ask her to ping me on Discord.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to HWO discord server https://discord.gg/2Yvke5r8CJ

Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to >720% for $1.

Some of my horses available are not trained to >720%. If you want a horse but it has not been trained sufficiently, ask and I will complete it's training before giving it to you.

Note that none of these horses have been competed in local shows and very few have competed in player-made shows. These horses are chosen based on HGP and sometimes conformation - I cannot guarantee that these horses will do well as grinders as I have not tested them myself. If you would like me to test a horse before giving it to you, feel free to ask.

If there is any confusion, then please ask and I will try to answer.

Note, I have three accounts: Malakai10, Malakai20 and RSÆ Holding Account. I prefer to communicate with my Malakai10 account - I receive emails when pinged with that account. Normally, one is only allowed two accounts - I have been given admin permission to have three. Here are some posts detailing the number of accounts that you may have. Post 1 Post 2

Help Guide

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.

I tend not to be very good with abbreviated text (IIRC, BRB etc.) so, if you do write like that, you might end up having to explain the abbreviation. I do prefer to not have them used, however.

Thanks for all donations to this project!

Thanks to Blackoak for helping me to find suitable horses.

Players who have donated horses (if you have previously donated horses to this project and your name is not on this list, contact me so that I can add you to it!):
MintySugarHorse2
9272bunbun
SecretHolding
shadowheart2006
EmilyBondevik

Players currently willing to donate (contact me if you are willing to have your name added here):
Soaring Hooves
FantasyRanch2
Softball_Training
EmilyBondevik

NOTE TO DONORS:

If you donate a horse, the horse must have a minimum of 50kHGP (although over 55k is preferable), be under 5 years old and have no negative comments. This project is not for players to dump useless horses - we strive to give new players a decent starting horse that will help them succeed in this game.

Training your horse for you might take a while - between a few hours to three weeks (which varies depending on my energy/holidays/events/WiFi access.) You will usually get your horse within a few days.

Which horse will you get?

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect; if the horses are not labeled, there is a possibility that they were accidentally placed into those paddocks and are likely not available.

Available Horses 1
Available Horses 2

Should there be no horses available (or you don't like the selection) you may either ask me to breed you a foal from one of my mares sired by a stallion of your choice that either:
  • 1) Does not belong to me and is up for stud
    2) Is one of my boerperd stallions.
You may either pick the mare and/or stallion or I can do that for you (at request). Another option is for you to choose a reasonably priced horse from the market, or, at request, I can choose one for you and I will train the horse on request. Specifically state which option you would like (horse from market, racehorse/draught cross, etc.)

Should the horse you choose from my farm be 15 years of age or older, you may also choose a second horse that is over 15 years of age.

Always provide a link (URL) to the horse(s) you would like.

Note:

Edited 06/04/2022 so that the code to ping me is already in the fill out form.

If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. If you have quoted successfully, a greyish-cream box (as pictured below) will appear.

Alternatively, you can copy and paste this:

Code: Select all

[quote="Malakai10"].[/quote]

Do you want to buy a horse?

Refer to this page should you wish to purchase a horse.

Reasons for which you might not get a horse.

I reserve the right to deny giving a horse to someone.
Things that will get you foe listed (meaning that I will limit contact with you and will neither sell nor buy to/from you):
Harassment
Attempting to cheat your way into getting two or more horses
Disobeying HWO rules
Account is over a month old
You, or your side account, has already acquired a horse

Note that it is one horse per player. A single players includes your first account, your side account (or accounts, but you are only meant to have a total of two accounts) and any and all shared accounts. If your account is less than 32 days old, but you also share an account with a player older than 32 days you are NOT eligible for a horse; this is because you cannot actually prove that you are different people.

FAQ:

Are you still doing this?
  • Yes. If I were to stop giving new players horses, this post and the title will state that.
Can I have a horse?
  • If you fit the requirements, yes. Requirements are listed above and a helpful format/fill-out 'form' to help you request a horse is listed below.
Will you train this horse that I own for me instead?
  • Sure. The same rules apply. Fill out the appropriate parts of the form below.
I asked something here a while ago and you didn't reply.
  • Did you ping me?
  • no -> ping me
  • yes ->
    • has it been more than a 3-7 days since you pinged me?
    • no -> please be patient and wait 3-7 days
    • yes -> then either ping me on Discord (see server link above) or contact Lemoncypress and ask them to ping me on Discord
Remember to fill this in!!!
Format for applying for a horse:
(You can start this off with a pun, if you like. I like punny jokes.)

Code: Select all

[quote="Malakai10"].[/quote]
Username:
Side account:
Date joined: day/month/year
Current date: day/month/year
Would you like me to choose your horse for you? Yes|No
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? Yes|No
Horse that you would like (if applicable): [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse]
OR
Horse that you already own that you would like trained (if applicable): [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse]
OR
Horse pairing that you would like (if applicable):
[list]Stallion: [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse]
Mare: [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse][/list]
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to appearance? (list appearance preference e.g. colour, mane and tail length)
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to sporting ability? (list sport that you want horse to be adequate in)
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter? Yes|No
Last edited by Malakai10 on Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:30 pm, edited 111 times in total.
skittles.starburst
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can win a trained horse!

Post by skittles.starburst »

Hey, I just started 11-18-16. Can I have a trained horse? Thanks!!! ;)
Malakai20
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

skittles.starburst wrote:Hey, I just started 11-18-16. Can I have a trained horse? Thanks!!! ;)
Sure! I don't have a trained one ready for you to take with, but I'll ping you when I do. ;)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

skittles.starburst wrote:Hey, I just started 11-18-16. Can I have a trained horse? Thanks!!! ;)
Unless you would like any of the horses here (just not Magneto). If you do, just tell me which one you want and I'll put their price down to $1. Then could you also give me a time to put them up between 8 am and 7:20 pm GMT time to put them up? I should be able to put them between those two times this weekend.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Scarlet Witch is ready to go, tell me when you want me to put her up, between 13:00 and 19:30 GMT
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

Hey....I joined the game just like week or two ago, I play it a lot and I don't know anyone here :/ :D
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

texí wrote:Hey....I joined the game just like week or two ago, I play it a lot and I don't know anyone here :/ :D
Hi! :) Which one of the horses do you want?
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

I would love to have RSÆ Mr. E, I'm trying to get a light eyed foal, but with no success, he's adorable
CharredAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by CharredAcres »

Is it possible for me to get a horse I just started..?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

texí wrote:I would love to have RSÆ Mr. E, I'm trying to get a light eyed foal, but with no success, he's adorable
Of course :) I'll ping you when he's trained.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:40 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:40 am