The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

.o.
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Post by .o. »

Malakai10 wrote:
.o. wrote:.
Your horse is ready https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2793831

Her HGP is much lower than what I usually like to give to new players so contact me if she has a win % less than 65 and I'll try to find a different horse for you.
Thank you so much! She is so cute! :D
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

.o. wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Your horse is ready https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2793831

Her HGP is much lower than what I usually like to give to new players so contact me if she has a win % less than 65 and I'll try to find a different horse for you.
Pleasure!!
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

.o. wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Your horse is ready https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2793831

hello i would like to train this horse or somebody can buy it but yea!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2921876
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

SobesStable wrote:
.o. wrote:

sorry i just got confused but that horse is for sale you can buy her if you want but i want a fully trained horse and i will love it im not sure my sister sent me here and she said "this player gives trained horses' i thought you train the horse the person had (tell me if you do do that please) or i also thought she gives a horse which one is it..
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SobesStable wrote:
SobesStable wrote:

sorry i just got confused but that horse is for sale you can buy her if you want but i want a fully trained horse and i will love it im not sure my sister sent me here and she said "this player gives trained horses' i thought you train the horse the person had (tell me if you do do that please) or i also thought she gives a horse which one is it..
I can train her for you, if you'd like me to. Do you want her conformation and fully comped (entered in level one events for ever discipline) too?
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

Malakai10 wrote:
SobesStable wrote:

I can train her for you, if you'd like me to. Do you want her conformation and fully comped (entered in level one events for ever discipline) too?

i would love her to be trained and comped but if you where giving out horses if that eaisier we could do that? what would you like also are you one of the people that wanted one of my horses?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SobesStable wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: I can train her for you, if you'd like me to. Do you want her conformation and fully comped (entered in level one events for ever discipline) too?

i would love her to be trained and comped but if you where giving out horses if that eaisier we could do that? what would you like also are you one of the people that wanted one of my horses?
It doesn't make much difference to me whether I train you're horse or give you a different horse - I do have some already trained that are ready to go but training really doesn't take long.

I was looking at horses a few days ago but I can't really recall. I do remember offering 150k on a Lippizaner, so maybe?
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

Malakai10 wrote:
SobesStable wrote:

It doesn't make much difference to me whether I train you're horse or give you a different horse - I do have some already trained that are ready to go but training really doesn't take long.

I was looking at horses a few days ago but I can't really recall. I do remember offering 150k on a Lippizaner, so maybe?

somebody offerd me my horse chime shes pregnate now so shes not for sale but i glory is.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SobesStable wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: It doesn't make much difference to me whether I train you're horse or give you a different horse - I do have some already trained that are ready to go but training really doesn't take long.

somebody offerd me my horse chime shes pregnate now so shes not for sale but i glory is.
Do you want me to train Glory for you? Or do you want me to buy her? You had a goal of reaching $100k, yes?
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

Malakai10 wrote:
SobesStable wrote:

Do you want me to train Glory for you? Or do you want me to buy her? You had a goal of reaching $100k, yes?

yes i did have a goal of getting that.. would you like to buy her? or would it be esier to train her?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:50 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:50 pm