Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Post by SobesStable »

SobesStable wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Do you want me to train Glory for you? Or do you want me to buy her? You had a goal of reaching $100k, yes?

yes i did have a goal of getting that.. would you like to buy her? or would it be esier to train her?

but glory is a foal so i want more for her like 200k
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SobesStable wrote:
SobesStable wrote:

yes i did have a goal of getting that.. would you like to buy her? or would it be esier to train her?

Hmm, the price doesn't really work for me. I'll train her for you. However, I must admit that I would advise against having her trained - her HGP and BR are okay but I wouldn't say that I have any confidence in her getting reasonable competition results. I would advise either choosing another horse of your for me to train or to choose from the ones I have from my new player paddock. I will trin her for you if that's what you really want, though.
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

Malakai10 wrote:
SobesStable wrote:

Hmm, the price doesn't really work for me. I'll train her for you. However, I must admit that I would advise against having her trained - her HGP and BR are okay but I wouldn't say that I have any confidence in her getting reasonable competition results. I would advise either choosing another horse of your for me to train or to choose from the ones I have from my new player paddock. I will trin her for you if that's what you really want, though.

i think it would be easy if you just gave me a horse also i can take the price to 150k or 100k if its better!

so there are three options we have you can buy glory for 150k or 100k (you choose i can take price even lower) or you can give me a trained horse or last option is i can pick a new horse for you to train sorry this is taking so long but its your choice of what we should do!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SobesStable wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Hmm, the price doesn't really work for me. I'll train her for you. However, I must admit that I would advise against having her trained - her HGP and BR are okay but I wouldn't say that I have any confidence in her getting reasonable competition results. I would advise either choosing another horse of your for me to train or to choose from the ones I have from my new player paddock. I will trin her for you if that's what you really want, though.

i think it would be easy if you just gave me a horse also i can take the price to 150k or 100k if its better!

so there are three options we have you can buy glory for 150k or 100k (you choose i can take price even lower) or you can give me a trained horse or last option is i can pick a new horse for you to train sorry this is taking so long but its your choice of what we should do!
Would you like to just choose one of the horses from here: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/136412

Do you want its conformation and to be fully comped?
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

Malakai10 wrote:
SobesStable wrote:

Would you like to just choose one of the horses from here: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/136412

im in love with this horse here! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2825086 you dont have to champ her its okay!
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

SobesStable wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Would you like to just choose one of the horses from here: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/136412

im in love with this horse here! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2825086 you dont have to champ her its okay!
sorry i mean him.. Lol! :D
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SobesStable wrote:
SobesStable wrote:
He's up
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

Malakai10 wrote:
SobesStable wrote:
He's up

thank you so much hes beutifull!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SobesStable wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: He's up

No problem
SobesStable
Visit My Farm

Post by SobesStable »

Malakai10 wrote:
SobesStable wrote:

No problem
well would you like to buy any of my horses mabey glory for a rpice you think is fair i want to pay you something back !
Become a Patron!