The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by Malakai10 »

Modern Moon Stables wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Your horse is ready. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2422466
bid, although I did change my name yesterday :)
I just realised that I forgot to compete him for you! I'm sorry about that - would you like me to take him back and compete him or are you fine with just the training?
Modern Moon Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Modern Moon Stables »

Malakai10 wrote:
bid, although I did change my name yesterday :)
I just realised that I forgot to compete him for you! I'm sorry about that - would you like me to take him back and compete him or are you fine with just the training?
The training is fine! I can run him through the locals thanks!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Malakai10 wrote: I just realised that I forgot to compete him for you! I'm sorry about that - would you like me to take him back and compete him or are you fine with just the training?
The training is fine! I can run him through the locals thanks!
Perfect
Namida93
Visit My Farm

Post by Namida93 »

Last night, I dreamed I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda. But it was just a Fanta sea

Malakai10 wrote:Read the entire post.

Format for applying for a horse:

Username: Namida93
Side account: none
Date joined: 28.06.2020
Current date: 28.06.2020
Would you like me to choose your horse for you? Yes
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you?Yes
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to appearance? (list appearance preference e.g. colour, mane and tail length)No
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to sporting ability? (list sport that you want horse to be adequate in)No
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter?
No
Do you want me to put the horse's conformation scores into its description? Yes
Hello i am the Newbee from Germany.
Just getting started with everything. I am really thanckful that you do this to help the new ones.
I am thincking a lot about what horse breed i would like to breed in the future and which competitions are relevant for these. But i can`t deside. But so far i understand the Grinder is a fully trained horse to go on Competitions and earn Money and Experience. It doesn`t effects me, when I at least decide for a horse breed that goes completely other competitions, or ?
I really can`t deside. I trained my player in training strength, becaue i know out of reality shetland ponys are really strength and ich won a lot of Lvl 5 Local Shows while the tutorial with my starting shetland pony.
Namida93
Visit My Farm

Post by Namida93 »

Last night, I dreamed I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda. But it was just a Fanta sea

Username:Namida93
Side account:none
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? Yes
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to appearance? (list appearance preference e.g. colour, mane and tail length)No
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to sporting ability? (list sport that you want horse to be adequate in) No
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter? Yes
Greetings from Germany
Writing this text a second time. Don`t know if i have done something wrong ? :?
I can not decide now where my future will be. Don`t know which breed or competition i will prefere, there are so many.
But as far as i understand a Grinder is a fully trained horse which i can go local competitions and member competitions to get money and experience.
Does it effect it in any way, that i trained for strentgh, because my beginner breed was a shetland pony and i know from the reality that they are really strentgh. So i won a lot of LVL 5 local competitions with my starting pony.

Thanck you for helping the Newbees
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Namida93 wrote:Last night, I dreamed I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda. But it was just a Fanta sea

Username:Namida93
Side account:none
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? Yes
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to sporting ability? (list sport that you want horse to be adequate in) No
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter? Yes
Greetings from Germany
I can not decide now where my future will be. Don`t know which breed or competition i will prefere, there are so many.
But as far as i understand a Grinder is a fully trained horse which i can go local competitions and member competitions to get money and experience.
Does it effect it in any way, that i trained for strentgh, because my beginner breed was a shetland pony and i know from the reality that they are really strentgh. So i won a lot of LVL 5 local competitions with my starting pony.

Love the pun!

You got it right the first time, I just didn't see, sorry about that :oops:

Yes, that is what a grinder is. The breed in this game has no effect on how well it does in competitions - this game reflects real life and so how what we breed the horses for is what they end up good at. That's why we have Belgian horses that excel at racing and how we can have Arabians that excel at log pull. That's also why a lot of the breeds in game don't look like real life breeds - we have to breed them to look like what we want them to :)

I currently have these horses, if you choose one of these, I would just need to train it to about 720% which isn't quite fully trained but it's close enough to it that it won't make a huge difference. If you don't like any of these horses, I can breed a different one for you.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
Namida93
Visit My Farm

Post by Namida93 »

Malakai10 wrote:
Namida93 wrote:Last night, I dreamed I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda. But it was just a Fanta sea

Greetings from Germany

Love the pun!

Yes, that is what a grinder is. The breed in this game has no effect on how well it does in competitions - this game reflects real life and so how what we breed the horses for is what they end up good at. That's why we have Belgian horses that excel at racing and how we can have Arabians that excel at log pull. That's also why a lot of the breeds in game don't look like real life breeds - we have to breed them to look like what we want them to :)

I currently have these horses, if you choose one of these, I would just need to train it to about 720% which isn't quite fully trained but it's close enough to it that it won't make a huge difference. If you don't like any of these horses, I can breed a different one for you.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
Oh i thinck it was my fault, too
Because i didn`t read the text after clicking sumbint.

"This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to the forum last visited"

I didn`t read and just klick to return. Looked for me like the text in my private rpg forum and yeah had i read ist after the first post, i had known that it took a while..

But thanck you for your quick awnser. I love those type of jokes,too. In german we say "Flachwitze"

And that informartion about the breeds, explain a lot. ^^

This one looks great:
Link
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Namida93 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Love the pun!

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link
Oh i thinck it was my fault, too
Because i didn`t read the text after clicking sumbint.

"This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to the forum last visited"

I didn`t read and just klick to return. Looked for me like the text in my private rpg forum and yeah had i read ist after the first post, i had known that it took a while..

But thanck you for your quick awnser. I love those type of jokes,too. In german we say "Flachwitze"

And that informartion about the breeds, explain a lot. ^^

This one looks great:
Link
Pleasure! I'll definitely remember that word - I tried to learn German at one point, didn't work too well for my autistic brain (I must say that your English is much better than I ever got my German to be :lol: )

I should have your horse ready within 3-4 days :)
Honey creek stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can win a trained horse!

Post by Honey creek stables »

Malakai10 wrote:
skittles.starburst wrote:Hey, I just started 11-18-16. Can I have a trained horse? Thanks!!! ;)
Unless you would like any of the horses here (just not Magneto). If you do, just tell me which one you want and I'll put their price down to $1. Then could you also give me a time to put them up between 8 am and 7:20 pm GMT time to put them up? I should be able to put them between those two times this weekend.
Hi can I have a trained horse?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can win a trained horse!

Post by Malakai10 »

Honey creek stables wrote:Hi can I have a trained horse?
Sure, there's a format for applying in the first post.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:48 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:48 pm