The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How To Ask A Question

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

How To Ask A Question

Post by larissar »

Beginning Saturday February 22, 2014 we're opening this forum for guests to submit questions about the game and hopefully build your faith in us and the game.

Submitting a Question
Please have a look at the questions already asked to see if your question has already been answered. If it hasn't then you can create a new topic, otherwise try to keep your question within the same topic.

Please try to give your topic a descriptive title to other guests can easily search for questions.

Once you submit your question it will be added to our question queue. It will show up on the forum once we have an answer ready.

We'll attempt to answer questions as quickly and thoroughly as possible. We'll be online all day Saturday and Sunday. Some questions can be answered within minutes!

Please also consider supporting our Kickstarter if you are looking forward to this game.
Cowgirl
Visit My Farm

How To Log In

Post by Cowgirl »

Hey! I was just wondering, why is it currently not possible to create an account, yet it says that there are already accounts created? Are only admins able to create an account right now?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: How To Ask A Question

Post by larissar »

The only accounts created right now are for a select group of testers. We cannot open the game until more is finished. Helping to support our Kickstarter campaign ( http://kck.st/1crtm1z ) will help us get the game done sooner.
Cowgirl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cowgirl »

Oh ok, thanks for answering so fast :)
Sunkar
Visit My Farm

Game

Post by Sunkar »

Hello, congrats i cant whait to play the game but im a little worried.

this game will have updated accounts and some features that must be bought with real money?

if yes then the players that can buy these features with real money will have a advantage against players who cant spend real money?

i just dont want this game to get to the point of the game "Howrse", where players who can buy the best items with real mney "rule" the game and its almost impossibe to new players to make a "name" for themselves or even play the game and enjoy it since its so hard to have good horses or sell their horses for a good amount of money.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

We feel strongly about creating a fun and fair game to play. We are not planning on a Pay-To-Win monitization money. The items you can buy for your horses will enhance your own experience of the game.
Macabo
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Macabo »

I remember from the earlier versions that there were quite a lot of people who did great job with the normal free-to-play accounts, and that surely made a name for themselves around the site. :D
Kayah
Visit My Farm

new accounts

Post by Kayah »

Hello, I saw that this question's already been answered, but think you could give us a small idea on how long it'll be until registrations are open?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Right now we are estimating about 4 to 6 months.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 am