Community Forum

Weird Colored AC Horse

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Weird Colored AC Horse

Post by Thundermare »

Hi all, I have this crazy colored mare:

Wasabi Panther

Has anyone else seen a horse like this one? Also, if she were to age, would she become a different color or remain the same?
Wingless Flight
Visit My Farm

Re: Weird Colored AC Horse

Post by Wingless Flight »

I'm pretty bad at horse colors, but that looks like very strongly expressed silver. It's gorgeous.
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Wingless Flight wrote:I'm pretty bad at horse colors, but that looks like very strongly expressed silver. It's gorgeous.
That's what I was thinking, but I'm also pretty bad at complex colors :lol:
Last edited by Thundermare on November 11th, 2019, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Thundermare wrote:
Wingless Flight wrote:I'm pretty bad at horse colors, but that looks like very strongly expressed silver. It's gorgeous.
That's what I was thinking, but I'm also pretty bad a complex colors :lol:
This horse is an AC Glitch Horse. You can find more info on this post. Your horse will turn palomino at 10 years old.

(Also, just for the record, AC Turks don't carry silver. You'll only find silver in AC Shetlands and NABs.)
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Silverine wrote:
Thundermare wrote: That's what I was thinking, but I'm also pretty bad a complex colors :lol:
This horse is an AC Glitch Horse. You can find more info on this post. Your horse will turn palomino at 10 years old.

(Also, just for the record, AC Turks don't carry silver. You'll only find silver in AC Shetlands and NABs.)
Wow, that's pretty cool. Just one more question, though. If I were to train her before she turned 10, would she still be the same color or would she begin to turn palomino?
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Thundermare wrote: Wow, that's pretty cool. Just one more question, though. If I were to train her before she turned 10, would she still be the same color or would she begin to turn palomino?
I'm not sure since I haven't trained any of my glitch horses, but I believe she would stay the same and then change at 10 as the transitions before that are determined based on when their hair grows out and hers is done growing.
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Silverine wrote:
Thundermare wrote: Wow, that's pretty cool. Just one more question, though. If I were to train her before she turned 10, would she still be the same color or would she begin to turn palomino?
I'm not sure since I haven't trained any of my glitch horses, but I believe she would stay the same and then change at 10 as the transitions before that are determined based on when their hair grows out and hers is done growing.
Thanks!
Become a Patron!