The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Western Newsletter Communication Forum!

Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Western Newsletter Communication Forum!

Post by Lila25172 »

Welcome to the Western Newsletter Communication Forum! In this forum you can find both the Scored and the Timed western disciplines.
Any questions, comments, or suggestions can be put in this forum! :D :D
RenegadePegasus
_h a z e l_
Newsletters:

Timed: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 323#137323
Scored: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 91#p137291
Last edited by Lila25172 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: Western Newsletter Communication Forum!

Post by h a z e l »

The other western newsletter writer is RenegadePegasus btw :) Sawd does English!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Nice first issue!
I only have two suggestions for future issues.
First, could you include an extra return after the horse image? So the following paragraph doesn't look so much like the horse is standing right on top of it. Really that's just for readability. It comes off looking good.

And second, This is a great starting issue, gives a good base to jump off from. In the future, a score added into it would be a nice addition for these horses. It can be the 'most recent' score for a competition, or 'the best' score over the past month... whatever is relatively easy, I know there's a lot of competitions to cover in this newsletter.

Anyway, thank you for taking up the scored section of the newsletter, and enlightening us to what's going on in the competitions. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

BlackOak2 wrote:Nice first issue!
I only have two suggestions for future issues.
First, could you include an extra return after the horse image? So the following paragraph doesn't look so much like the horse is standing right on top of it. Really that's just for readability. It comes off looking good.

And second, This is a great starting issue, gives a good base to jump off from. In the future, a score added into it would be a nice addition for these horses. It can be the 'most recent' score for a competition, or 'the best' score over the past month... whatever is relatively easy, I know there's a lot of competitions to cover in this newsletter.

Anyway, thank you for taking up the scored section of the newsletter, and enlightening us to what's going on in the competitions. :D
Thank you for your suggestions! I will try to keep them in mind while writing the next issue! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

RenegadePegasus wrote:...

Good First Release. :D

My suggestions, to be taken or left, of course.

Your contact 'here' to the communications forum, directs us to the racing communications forum, instead of the western communications forum (this topic). But that's an easy fix.

For readability, try to include a space (hit the return key) between headings and general paragraphs for points.

And of course, I like the images of the horses. :mrgreen: Image here, image there... I like images everywhere. That's a personal preference... but it seems to bring bigger life to the newsletters.

Thank you for writing the newsletter, timed western!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

BlackOak2 wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:...

Good First Release. :D

My suggestions, to be taken or left, of course.

Your contact 'here' to the communications forum, directs us to the racing communications forum, instead of the western communications forum (this topic). But that's an easy fix.

For readability, try to include a space (hit the return key) between headings and general paragraphs for points.

And of course, I like the images of the horses. :mrgreen: Image here, image there... I like images everywhere. That's a personal preference... but it seems to bring bigger life to the newsletters.

Thank you for writing the newsletter, timed western!
Thank you BlackOak2! Iwill definitely fix what I can . Thank you again for the suggestion!
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

Baranduin Brewster
Hi Baranduin Brewster! When checking out the top horses for multiple Western disciplines, I noticed many of the horses that you've bred are scoring amazingly in many Western scored disciplines.
Would it be possible for me to interview you?
Please let me know if this is possible and if so, what time and day! :D
Thank you, Lila25172
Elaina Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

Lila25172 wrote:
Baranduin Brewster
Hi Baranduin Brewster! When checking out the top horses for multiple Western disciplines, I noticed many of the horses that you've bred are scoring amazingly in many Western scored disciplines.
Thank you, Lila25172
Sorry about the late reply I never got the ping, I'm flattered that your interested in interviewing me. I'd be happy to, I leave for work at approximately 3 pm MST and return at 6:30 am, Monday - Friday. Other than that it is easier for me to work around your availability.

Friday and Sunday are wide open for me this week.
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

Elaina Brewster wrote:
Lila25172 wrote: Hi Baranduin Brewster! When checking out the top horses for multiple Western disciplines, I noticed many of the horses that you've bred are scoring amazingly in many Western scored disciplines.
Thank you, Lila25172
Sorry about the late reply I never got the ping, I'm flattered that your interested in interviewing me. I'd be happy to, I leave for work at approximately 3 pm MST and return at 6:30 am, Monday - Friday. Other than that it is easier for me to work around your availability.

Would Sunday at around 8.00 am your time be ok? Or is this too early on a sunday morning? ;)
Elaina Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

Lila25172 wrote:
Elaina Brewster wrote:

Would Sunday at around 8.00 am your time be ok? Or is this too early on a sunday morning? ;)
Perfect for me, I can add that to my calender.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:10 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:10 am