The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Huge Thoroughbred Sale! ***Closed

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Huge Thoroughbred Sale!

Post by Veterinarian »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Only the second 1 is

Speed 62
Strength 29
Stamina 44
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 17
Movement 22
Agility 27
Tempo 27
Sorry to butt in again but i cant let you publically sell my tbs I need them back if you wish to sell them
I happened to sell only 1 unwanted Thoroughbred that was bred by you ^^ Don't worry I want sell any Thoroughbreds bred by you just be sure to inform players of this. I did not know that you did not allow players to sell your horses until now
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Veterinarian wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Sawd10, There has been a mistake :oops: I gave the first horse you linked to Veterinarian to train for me. I really need her back. I will pay whatever you did http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2295878
D.M Boarding I bought this foal from you since you did not want it. It was not given to me for training ^^
I wrote it in my book. It was for training. Look Sawd10 I really need her back please I hope you understand
Breeder of Top Of Quality Racing Thoroughbreds
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: D.M Boarding I bought this foal from you since you did not want it. It was not given to me for training ^^
I wrote it in my book. It was for training. Look Sawd10 I really need her back please I hope you understand
I m really confused, when I asked you to link the horses I have from you for training you did not link that foal ^^

And here is the exact post where you sell the horse to me! Here is the reply with the payment and here is my reply.

Apart from that you can clearly remember asking me to return the horses that I have not yet managed to train for you and I told you to look at my accounts. You did not link that horse

Plus I started saying no in training more of your horses before that foal was even born.

I will ask Sawd10 to give the horse back, I just really need to make you understand that you did not give the horse to me for training. Maybe you got confused and wrote it in your book but I have clearly showed you evidence that the horse was not given to me for training :lol:

Would you mind checking that book of yours again?
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Veterinarian wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: I wrote it in my book. It was for training. Look Sawd10 I really need her back please I hope you understand
I m really confused, when I asked you to link the horses I have from you for training you did not link that foal ^^

And here is the exact post where you sell the horse to me! Here is the reply with the payment and here is my reply.

Apart from that you can clearly remember asking me to return the horses that I have not yet managed to train for you and I told you to look at my accounts. You did not link that horse

Plus I started saying no in training more of your horses before that foal was even born.

I will ask Sawd10 to give the horse back, I just really need to make you understand that you did not give the horse to me for training. Maybe you got confused and wrote it in your book but I have clearly showed you evidence that the horse was not given to me for training :lol:

Ok I made a mistake but I didnt intend for you to sell her on. I always say if you buy my horses and plan on selling Please Check with me first! Im sorry okay. Shes super inmportant and I hope Sawd10 you can understand
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:

Ok I made a mistake but I didnt intend for you to sell her on. I always say if you buy my horses and plan on selling Please Check with me first! Im sorry okay. Shes super inmportant and I hope Sawd10 you can understand
Kk but plz inform players of this. When I bought her and other horses you did not tell me that they were private and there were no notes in her description
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Veterinarian wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Ok I made a mistake but I didnt intend for you to sell her on. I always say if you buy my horses and plan on selling Please Check with me first! Im sorry okay. Shes super inmportant and I hope Sawd10 you can understand
Kk but plz inform players of this. When I bought her and other horses you did not tell me that they were private and there were no notes in her description
Yes i will make it clearer to everyone :) Sorry again I hope you can forgive me
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

D.M Boarding wrote: Yes i will make it clearer to everyone :) Sorry again I hope you can forgive me
:lol: no worries! I just got the shock of my life when you told me that the horse was for training!

I thought we had made the conversation that I linked in the chat so I immediately thought "I am screwed" :lol:

Thank God that Sawd10 was the one who bought the horse and not another player who would of not given it back XD
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Veterinarian wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Yes i will make it clearer to everyone :) Sorry again I hope you can forgive me
:lol: no worries! I just got the shock of my life when you told me that the horse was for training!

I thought we had made the conversation that I linked in the chat so I immediately thought "I am screwed" :lol:

Thank God that Sawd10 was the one who bought the horse and not another player who would of not given it back XD
Yes I also feel really bad that I said that it was for training and shocking you. Im sorry this wont happen again :oops:
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: :lol: no worries! I just got the shock of my life when you told me that the horse was for training!

Yes I also feel really bad that I said that it was for training and shocking you. Im sorry this wont happen again :oops:
We can all get confused! It is understandable especially since I was training horses for you when you gave me the foal.
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Veterinarian wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Yes I also feel really bad that I said that it was for training and shocking you. Im sorry this wont happen again :oops:
We can all get confused! It is understandable especially since I was training horses for you when you gave me the foal.
Yeah I just wrote it in wrong. I'll make sure to check anytime I train with someone now
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 am