The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO art?

Missmandy01
Visit My Farm

HWO art?

Post by Missmandy01 »

Does anyone do fanart of their horses? I tried to do one on ms paint of my beloved Green Kekkai

I tried very hard to keep his conformation. What do you guys think?
Red Cheetah 2
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Missmandy01 wrote:Does anyone do fanart of their horses? I tried to do one on ms paint of my beloved Green Kekkai

I love it! I wish I was good at computer art :lol:
Missmandy01
Visit My Farm

Post by Missmandy01 »

thank you! It was really hard lol
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Missmandy01 wrote:thank you! It was really hard lol
So great! I can never get the proportions right ( ex to long legs, to stubby neck, to long back, etc.) :lol:
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Missmandy01 wrote:Does anyone do fanart of their horses? I tried to do one on ms paint of my beloved Green Kekkai

I love it Missmandy01! Wonderful job! :D I currently trying to learn to draw horses on my device actually- it's harder than I thought it would be :lol: It's just quite a bit different than what I'm used to with regular drawing tools and paper and stuff!
Missmandy01
Visit My Farm

Post by Missmandy01 »

Thank you! It was difficult, especially with a mouse! keep practicing. :)
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Missmandy01 wrote:Thank you! It was difficult, especially with a mouse! keep practicing. :)
How did you get everything looking correct? Mine are always to leggy, or to long necked, or their hindquarters are to big.
Missmandy01
Visit My Farm

Post by Missmandy01 »

Well I practice a lot, and I also took classes to learn how to look at objects and draw them. I'm super out of practice. I use shapes, such as squares, rectangles, and circles to help me. Youtube tutorials are a great place to start as well. With this one I had the image of Kekkai right there so I could look at it and try to match it, and there was a lot of alt+z going on!!! LOL
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Missmandy01 wrote:Well I practice a lot, and I also took classes to learn how to look at objects and draw them. I'm super out of practice. I use shapes, such as squares, rectangles, and circles to help me. Youtube tutorials are a great place to start as well. With this one I had the image of Kekkai right there so I could look at it and try to match it, and there was a lot of alt+z going on!!! LOL
I'm actually practicing on a horse using lineart
Missmandy01
Visit My Farm

Post by Missmandy01 »

Cool! Wouldn't be fun to submit pictures of our horses doing their sports?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:46 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:46 pm