Community Forum

HWO art?

Missmandy01
Posts: 29
Joined: May 15th, 2016, 10:16 am
Visit My Farm

HWO art?

Postby Missmandy01 » March 25th, 2020, 9:06 pm

Does anyone do fanart of their horses? I tried to do one on ms paint of my beloved Green Kekkai


I tried very hard to keep his conformation. What do you guys think?
Image

User avatar
Conletra83_Second
Premium
Premium
Posts: 216
Joined: July 9th, 2019, 7:30 am
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse :-)
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Postby Conletra83_Second » March 25th, 2020, 9:17 pm

Missmandy01 wrote:Does anyone do fanart of their horses? I tried to do one on ms paint of my beloved Green Kekkai


I tried very hard to keep his conformation. What do you guys think?
Image

I love it! I wish I was good at computer art :lol:
Image

Missmandy01
Posts: 29
Joined: May 15th, 2016, 10:16 am
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Postby Missmandy01 » March 25th, 2020, 11:07 pm

thank you! It was really hard lol

RenegadePegasus
Posts: 1062
Joined: August 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Location: Under your bed
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Postby RenegadePegasus » March 26th, 2020, 10:46 am

Missmandy01 wrote:thank you! It was really hard lol

So great! I can never get the proportions right ( ex to long legs, to stubby neck, to long back, etc.) :lol:

User avatar
_h a z e l 3_
Posts: 671
Joined: October 25th, 2018, 11:36 am
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Postby _h a z e l 3_ » March 26th, 2020, 5:50 pm

Missmandy01 wrote:Does anyone do fanart of their horses? I tried to do one on ms paint of my beloved Green Kekkai


I tried very hard to keep his conformation. What do you guys think?
Image


I love it Missmandy01! Wonderful job! :D I currently trying to learn to draw horses on my device actually- it's harder than I thought it would be :lol: It's just quite a bit different than what I'm used to with regular drawing tools and paper and stuff!

Missmandy01
Posts: 29
Joined: May 15th, 2016, 10:16 am
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Postby Missmandy01 » March 27th, 2020, 10:31 am

Thank you! It was difficult, especially with a mouse! keep practicing. :)

RenegadePegasus
Posts: 1062
Joined: August 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Location: Under your bed
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Postby RenegadePegasus » March 27th, 2020, 11:21 am

Missmandy01 wrote:Thank you! It was difficult, especially with a mouse! keep practicing. :)

How did you get everything looking correct? Mine are always to leggy, or to long necked, or their hindquarters are to big.

Missmandy01
Posts: 29
Joined: May 15th, 2016, 10:16 am
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Postby Missmandy01 » March 27th, 2020, 3:23 pm

Well I practice a lot, and I also took classes to learn how to look at objects and draw them. I'm super out of practice. I use shapes, such as squares, rectangles, and circles to help me. Youtube tutorials are a great place to start as well. With this one I had the image of Kekkai right there so I could look at it and try to match it, and there was a lot of alt+z going on!!! LOL

User avatar
PeacefulOreo
Premium
Premium
Posts: 2447
Joined: September 7th, 2018, 3:55 pm
Location: Eastern USA
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Postby PeacefulOreo » March 27th, 2020, 3:30 pm

Missmandy01 wrote:Well I practice a lot, and I also took classes to learn how to look at objects and draw them. I'm super out of practice. I use shapes, such as squares, rectangles, and circles to help me. Youtube tutorials are a great place to start as well. With this one I had the image of Kekkai right there so I could look at it and try to match it, and there was a lot of alt+z going on!!! LOL


I'm actually practicing on a horse using lineart
Image

Missmandy01
Posts: 29
Joined: May 15th, 2016, 10:16 am
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO art?

Postby Missmandy01 » March 27th, 2020, 3:32 pm

Cool! Wouldn't be fun to submit pictures of our horses doing their sports?


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blizzard, Facebook [External Hit] and 0 guests

Become a Patron!