The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Showtym Sport Horses

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Showtym Sport Horses

Post by Showtym »

My goal: to get Mustangs more developed and always have affordable horses on the market for all.
As NZ is going into lockdown for 4 weeks I am going to be spending a lot of time on here. Schools are closed and business are about to close. I am going to make sure there are mustangs on the market at all times for the public to buy and use as you like. I have so many going through the system, I will have the marketplace stocked. This might follow with Canadian Horses.
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

Re: Showtym Sport Horses

Post by Evie1917 »

Hi! I just saw SHOWTYM SPORT HORSES and had to come in and read the post (and comment.) Quick question, is it offers only or is there a price (for any of your horses) because I need a mustang stallion but all the ones I have found are offers only and the offers are much higher than I would even consider. Just so you know, I am a very cheap person and buy VERY cheap horses so my max would be 2000 for any horse! Just had to ask!
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

Evie1917 wrote:Hi! I just saw SHOWTYM SPORT HORSES and had to come in and read the post (and comment.) Quick question, is it offers only or is there a price (for any of your horses) because I need a mustang stallion but all the ones I have found are offers only and the offers are much higher than I would even consider. Just so you know, I am a very cheap person and buy VERY cheap horses so my max would be 2000 for any horse! Just had to ask!
I have quite a few. Do you know the Wilson's?
I'll link a few in a minute
Evie1917
Visit My Farm

Post by Evie1917 »

Yup! I watched the keeping up with the kaimanawas and I got the books 'the stallion challenges' and 'for the love of horses'! I loooooooooooooooooooove them!
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

Evie1917 wrote:Yup! I watched the keeping up with the kaimanawas and I got the books 'the stallion challenges' and 'for the love of horses'! I loooooooooooooooooooove them!
Haha she has got about 10 books now. I have read them all :lol:
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

Evie1917 wrote:Yup! I watched the keeping up with the kaimanawas and I got the books 'the stallion challenges' and 'for the love of horses'! I loooooooooooooooooooove them!
My colts
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/127298
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

I have now started on a Australian Brumby project and I aim to become a 'wild' horse trainer.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am