The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging Dreamwood13

thegodolphin
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Pinging Dreamwood13

Post by thegodolphin »

Dreamwood13 wrote:ping
Hi Dreamwood13, I received a private message from you regarding your studs and was unable to reply to you there as I just registered and am unauthorized to use that feature, so I will get back to you here.

I stumbled upon your farm yesterday when I was scrolling through the forums, and saw your 2 amazing stallions up for stud, and I saw too your barn description "Most of my Thoroughbred Stallions have a set fee of $100,000. Any stallions that are not purebred will be a fluid fee of $50,000. These can change if the stallion proves to be especially excellent in his discipline.", hence I proceeded breeding my mares to your stallions as I was under the impression that they were up for stud.

I am truly sorry if I misinterpreted anything and offended you in any way, and am willing to make it up to you at any cost. I will re-home all the foals from your studs or give you their foals if that is what you wish. Once again sorry for all the trouble caused, and I hope you we can put this behind us. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Thegodolphin
thegodolphin
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Dreamwood13

Post by thegodolphin »

thegodolphin wrote:
Hi Dreamwood13, I received a private message from you regarding your studs and was unable to reply to you there as I just registered and am unauthorized to use that feature, so I will get back to you here.

I stumbled upon your farm yesterday when I was scrolling through the forums, and saw your 2 amazing stallions up for stud, and I saw too your barn description "Most of my Thoroughbred Stallions have a set fee of $100,000. Any stallions that are not purebred will be a fluid fee of $50,000. These can change if the stallion proves to be especially excellent in his discipline.", hence I proceeded breeding my mares to your stallions as I was under the impression that they were up for stud.

I am truly sorry if I misinterpreted anything and offended you in any way, and am willing to make it up to you at any cost. I will re-home all the foals from your studs or give you their foals if that is what you wish. Once again sorry for all the trouble caused, and I hope you we can put this behind us. Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Thegodolphin
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/107693
they are all here in this pasture. Feel free to do whatever you want with them.
Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by Dreamwood13 »

thegodolphin wrote:
I do realize it was my mistake in not including a comment in the notes section regarding whether the stallions were for public stud or not. This has taught me that lesson. Thank you for the compliment on my horses. I really appreciate it.
The incident was not earth-shattering and everything is fine. I encourage you to keep the horses you bred.
Should you ever need a good stud again, I can stud one of mine out for you.

Best,
Dream
thegodolphin
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by thegodolphin »

Dreamwood13 wrote:
thegodolphin wrote:
I do realize it was my mistake in not including a comment in the notes section regarding whether the stallions were for public stud or not. This has taught me that lesson. Thank you for the compliment on my horses. I really appreciate it.
The incident was not earth-shattering and everything is fine. I encourage you to keep the horses you bred.
Should you ever need a good stud again, I can stud one of mine out for you.

Best,
Dream
That's great! Thank you so much and once again I apologize for causing you trouble.

Sincerely,
Thegodolphin
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:27 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:27 am