Community Forum

A place for any unwanted horses.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Bean Team Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Re: A place for any unwanted horses.

Post by Bean Team Equestrian »

wildhorse58215 wrote:
wildhorse58215 wrote: Sure that's perfectly fine. I'll change their price to offer only and you offer what is a comfortable amount for you.
It says you're not skilled enough to own another horse, I was able to sell you one but not the other.
I just finished a course so should be able to take the other as well now =)
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Bean Team wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: Do you sell horses too?
Hey! Not from my extra's account as they are mostly retired horses or horses that people have asked me to take. I do have some good quality thoroughbred and Arabians for sale occasionally on my main, Bean Team. =)
ok thank you! do you mind if i look at your farm i’ve been needing an arab! =)
~Dakota McCurley~
Bean Team
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Bean Team wrote:
Hey! Not from my extra's account as they are mostly retired horses or horses that people have asked me to take. I do have some good quality thoroughbred and Arabians for sale occasionally on my main, Bean Team. =)
ok thank you! do you mind if i look at your farm i’ve been needing an arab! =)
Ya for sure! I have one up for offers in my training pasture and another one that I'd consider selling also in the training pasture =)
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Bean Team wrote:
Dakotamccurley7 wrote: ok thank you! do you mind if i look at your farm i’ve been needing an arab! =)
Ya for sure! I have one up for offers in my training pasture and another one that I'd consider selling also in the training pasture =)
ok how much for the one that is for sale
~Dakota McCurley~
Bean Team
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:
Bean Team wrote:
ok how much for the one that is for sale
Here is the link for him. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2358597
He's up for offers and basically fully trained. The highest offer rn is 60k
Bean Team Equestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team Equestrian »

bump
Bean Team
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

bump
Bunny rabbit
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Bunny rabbit »

Bean Team wrote:Heya.

A while ago I created an extra account to take in retired horses and help clear the market. However, I've decided to expand on this and would be happy to take any unwanted horses from players. Just quote this post and link any horse you would like me to take.

My extra's is Bean Team Equestrian. I won't sell any horses given to me but I will age out any horses. However, I do not enter them in shows or competitions so I cannot pay a huge amount for a horse.
Hi! would you be willing to sell this horse? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2377472
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Bunny rabbit wrote:

A while ago I created an extra account to take in retired horses and help clear the market. However, I've decided to expand on this and would be happy to take any unwanted horses from players. Just quote this post and link any horse you would like me to take.

My extra's is Bean Team Equestrian. I won't sell any horses given to me but I will age out any horses. However, I do not enter them in shows or competitions so I cannot pay a huge amount for a horse.
Hi! would you be willing to sell this horse? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2377472
I'll have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2377472.

How much?
Bunny rabbit
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Bunny rabbit »

If you are willing to sell this horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2377472 how much would you like for him? I've been training some of my horses for a while now and I've been looking all over for a fully trained horse. He is a beautiful horse!
Become a Patron!