Community Forum

Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Leopard Horse
Posts: 1260
Joined: April 1st, 2018, 9:15 pm
Location: USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby Leopard Horse » April 6th, 2020, 1:21 pm

Leopard Horse wrote:
LesyaFox wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:

I see that this horse is for offers only I could pay up to 1 million for him


I am ready to give my horse for 850,000.


alrighty!! :D thanks so much!!


and if you are ever willing to sell Him I could pay you up to $2,500,000

User avatar
LesyaFox
Posts: 5
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 3:28 am
Location: Russian Federation
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby LesyaFox » April 6th, 2020, 4:05 pm

Leopard Horse wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
LesyaFox wrote:
I am ready to give my horse for 850,000.


alrighty!! :D thanks so much!!


and if you are ever willing to sell Him I could pay you up to $2,500,000


The first is for sale, awaiting the proposed price.
As for this stallion, I do not sell it, it is special for me and is still needed. But I can offer you it as a producer (100,000) or other mating stallions. :D

Leopard Horse
Posts: 1260
Joined: April 1st, 2018, 9:15 pm
Location: USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby Leopard Horse » April 6th, 2020, 7:46 pm

LesyaFox wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
alrighty!! :D thanks so much!!


and if you are ever willing to sell Him I could pay you up to $2,500,000


The first is for sale, awaiting the proposed price.
As for this stallion, I do not sell it, it is special for me and is still needed. But I can offer you it as a producer (100,000) or other mating stallions. :D


I just now offered :D I was out taking care of my Real life horses so sorry for the late response. That would be great if you could offer him as a stud!

Honey creek stables
Premium
Premium
Posts: 403
Joined: June 23rd, 2020, 8:46 am
Location: Alabama
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby Honey creek stables » June 30th, 2020, 12:56 am

Leopard Horse wrote:Hi guys I was looking around my farm and saw that I had A LOT and I mean A LOT of horses lol. So I have decided to sell them out to the public. All of them are high quality horses and the younger ones could be trained and turned into champs with ease. I have so many right now I just have to get rid of some. All have a high HGP NONE BELOW 53 last time I checked and lots of gold! If the horses have the (LH) in front of their name PLEASE DON'T remove it. AND PLEASE DON'T REHOME THE HORSES THAT YOU GET FROM ME I WORK HARD IN BREEDING QUALITY HORSES!

NO HORSES ATM

Hi how much for https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2509696 and her once she has her foal https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2446195
Image

Leopard Horse
Posts: 1260
Joined: April 1st, 2018, 9:15 pm
Location: USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby Leopard Horse » July 1st, 2020, 3:29 pm

Honey creek stables wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:Hi guys I was looking around my farm and saw that I had A LOT and I mean A LOT of horses lol. So I have decided to sell them out to the public. All of them are high quality horses and the younger ones could be trained and turned into champs with ease. I have so many right now I just have to get rid of some. All have a high HGP NONE BELOW 53 last time I checked and lots of gold! If the horses have the (LH) in front of their name PLEASE DON'T remove it. AND PLEASE DON'T REHOME THE HORSES THAT YOU GET FROM ME I WORK HARD IN BREEDING QUALITY HORSES!

NO HORSES ATM

Hi how much for https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2509696 and her once she has her foal https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2446195


Hi honey! sorry but they are not for sale. I could breed you one if you would like (because your with the club, you can get the foal for free.)

Honey creek stables
Premium
Premium
Posts: 403
Joined: June 23rd, 2020, 8:46 am
Location: Alabama
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby Honey creek stables » July 1st, 2020, 3:43 pm

Leopard Horse wrote:
Honey creek stables wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:Hi guys I was looking around my farm and saw that I had A LOT and I mean A LOT of horses lol. So I have decided to sell them out to the public. All of them are high quality horses and the younger ones could be trained and turned into champs with ease. I have so many right now I just have to get rid of some. All have a high HGP NONE BELOW 53 last time I checked and lots of gold! If the horses have the (LH) in front of their name PLEASE DON'T remove it. AND PLEASE DON'T REHOME THE HORSES THAT YOU GET FROM ME I WORK HARD IN BREEDING QUALITY HORSES!

NO HORSES ATM

Hi how much for https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2509696 and her once she has her foal https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2446195


Hi honey! sorry but they are not for sale. I could breed you one if you would like (because your with the club, you can get the foal for free.)

Can u breed that mare with that fillys dad plz!?!?
Image

Leopard Horse
Posts: 1260
Joined: April 1st, 2018, 9:15 pm
Location: USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby Leopard Horse » July 1st, 2020, 4:04 pm

Honey creek stables wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Honey creek stables wrote:Hi how much for https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2509696 and her once she has her foal https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2446195


Hi honey! sorry but they are not for sale. I could breed you one if you would like (because your with the club, you can get the foal for free.)

Can u breed that mare with that fillys dad plz!?!?


sure.

Honey creek stables
Premium
Premium
Posts: 403
Joined: June 23rd, 2020, 8:46 am
Location: Alabama
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby Honey creek stables » July 1st, 2020, 4:05 pm

Leopard Horse wrote:
Honey creek stables wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Hi honey! sorry but they are not for sale. I could breed you one if you would like (because your with the club, you can get the foal for free.)

Can u breed that mare with that fillys dad plz!?!?


sure.

Thanks!i love feather horses
Image

Leopard Horse
Posts: 1260
Joined: April 1st, 2018, 9:15 pm
Location: USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby Leopard Horse » July 1st, 2020, 4:07 pm

Honey creek stables wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Honey creek stables wrote:Can u breed that mare with that fillys dad plz!?!?


sure.

Thanks!i love feather horses


Thanks!!

Honey creek stables
Premium
Premium
Posts: 403
Joined: June 23rd, 2020, 8:46 am
Location: Alabama
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Horse Sales Topic

Postby Honey creek stables » July 1st, 2020, 4:09 pm

Leopard Horse wrote:
Honey creek stables wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
sure.

Thanks!i love feather horses


Thanks!!

When will the foal be ready?
Image


Return to “Horses for Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Become a Patron!