The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Heads Up

Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Heads Up

Post by Kamichi Stables »

So I am supposed to be leaving tomorrow to go camping with my dad for a few days. Just a heads up for anyone who might care. I should leave tomorrow, so long as the weather is good. I am not sure what time or the exact number of days, but it will be in a place that gets absolutely no WiFi or phone service.
I will be making sure everything is set for a few days, so if I have a horse of yours, or am doing something for you (I know this doesn't pertain to most people) it will be back to you on time.

Kamichi

If anyone wants a laugh, this is the second time I am posting this. For some reason my brain decided this should go in Horses for Sale. :lol:
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Re: Heads Up

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Kamichi Stables wrote:So I am supposed to be leaving tomorrow to go camping with my dad for a few days. Just a heads up for anyone who might care. I should leave tomorrow, so long as the weather is good. I am not sure what time or the exact number of days, but it will be in a place that gets absolutely no WiFi or phone service.
I will be making sure everything is set for a few days, so if I have a horse of yours, or am doing something for you (I know this doesn't pertain to most people) it will be back to you on time.

Kamichi

If anyone wants a laugh, this is the second time I am posting this. For some reason my brain decided this should go in Horses for Sale. :lol:
Have fun!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Enjoy your time away and in the sun!
We'll see you when you get back. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Kamichi Stables wrote:So I am supposed to be leaving tomorrow to go camping with my dad for a few days. Just a heads up for anyone who might care. I should leave tomorrow, so long as the weather is good. I am not sure what time or the exact number of days, but it will be in a place that gets absolutely no WiFi or phone service.

Kamichi

Have Fun and good luck!!! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:39 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:39 am