The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

SO SO Sorry!!!!

Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

SO SO Sorry!!!!

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

ok so ive been inactive and just got back on for a bit today. Im goin thru a bad breakup lol and trying to get my new horse trained for rodeo season (wich starts in August!) on top of family isssues and 10 math books to finish so i can get into a private academy i will try to go on more occasionally and will return 110 percent in late july. Thank you all!!!
Last edited by Dakotamccurley7 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Dakota McCurley~
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Re: SO SO Sorry!!!!

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

also with inactivity lots of horses are going to be for sale so feel free to link them here too
~Dakota McCurley~
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:ok so ive been inactive and just got back on for a bit today. Im goin thru a bad breakup lol and trying to get my new horse trained for rodeo season (wich starts in August!) on top of family isssues, i will try to go on more occasionally and will return 110 percent in late july. Thank you all!!!
Are you okay?
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Good luck! Remember to breath and if you need a break, the community will be around to give you what boost you might need, even if it's a funny, or a stupid funny like:

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender says "Why the long face?" the horse says "I'm a horse, I was born this way."

Plow ahead full throttle when and where you can. There will be time to rest later. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

BlackOak2 wrote:Good luck! Remember to breath and if you need a break, the community will be around to give you what boost you might need, even if it's a funny, or a stupid funny like:

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender says "Why the long face?" the horse says "I'm a horse, I was born this way."

Plow ahead full throttle when and where you can. There will be time to rest later. :D
Sounds like something I could use right now in my life as well and love the "Why the long face?"! :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Good luck! Remember to breath and if you need a break, the community will be around to give you what boost you might need, even if it's a funny, or a stupid funny like:

Sounds like something I could use right now in my life as well and love the "Why the long face?"! :lol:
How about my favorite joke:
A guy walks into a bar and says "Ow!"

:lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

This is funny! I've never heard it before! I love it! :lol:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:ok so ive been inactive and just got back on for a bit today. Im goin thru a bad breakup lol and trying to get my new horse trained for rodeo season (wich starts in August!) on top of family isssues and 10 math books to finish so i can get into a private academy i will try to go on more occasionally and will return 110 percent in late july. Thank you all!!!
Aw! I am sorry! :cry:
Hope you are okay!
Frozen Shadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Frozen Shadows »

BlackOak2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

One of my favorite spin-offs of that joke is:
A blind person walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Frozen-Shadows wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

One of my favorite spin-offs of that joke is:
A blind person walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.
lol! :lol:
Took me like 2 min to figure it out!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:35 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:35 am