The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HUGE Horse Sale!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

HUGE Horse Sale!

Post by shadowheart2006 »

So I've kind of gotten knee deep in a couple of projects that I don't really have time for anymore. So, I'm selling most of the horses on my farm! Some are already up for sale, and if you see one that you like and it's not up for sale just tell me and I'll put it up! I have a few horses with good stats who I wanted to train as grinders but got sidetracked and now they're a little too old, but they could produce foals with great stats! Basically how this works is you look around my farm and my side account's farm, and give me the links of the horses you like. My main account's farm is pretty organized, but my side account's farm is a HUGE mess so sorry 'bout that, but anyway you link the horses and I'll tell you if they're for sale and if so for how much. Just a heads up, there are a couple trained grinders sitting on my side account and one on my main account. I am not going to part with those easily, so if you REALLY want one you should be prepared to offer into the millions and even then I may not accept. I really don't want this to turn into an auction, as I am hoping to sell these horses quickly, so it will be on a first come first serve basis.
vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Re: HUGE Horse Sale!

Post by vcuculi »

shadowheart2006 wrote:So I've kind of gotten knee deep in a couple of projects that I don't really have time for anymore. So, I'm selling most of the horses on my farm! Some are already up for sale, and if you see one that you like and it's not up for sale just tell me and I'll put it up! I have a few horses with good stats who I wanted to train as grinders but got sidetracked and now they're a little too old, but they could produce foals with great stats! Basically how this works is you look around my farm and my side account's farm, and give me the links of the horses you like. My main account's farm is pretty organized, but my side account's farm is a HUGE mess so sorry 'bout that, but anyway you link the horses and I'll tell you if they're for sale and if so for how much. Just a heads up, there are a couple trained grinders sitting on my side account and one on my main account. I am not going to part with those easily, so if you REALLY want one you should be prepared to offer into the millions and even then I may not accept. I really don't want this to turn into an auction, as I am hoping to sell these horses quickly, so it will be on a first come first serve basis.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2425978
20,000?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2397906
10k 10,000?
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
I would like to buy this horse for 100K.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

vcuculi wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:So I've kind of gotten knee deep in a couple of projects that I don't really have time for anymore. So, I'm selling most of the horses on my farm! Some are already up for sale, and if you see one that you like and it's not up for sale just tell me and I'll put it up! I have a few horses with good stats who I wanted to train as grinders but got sidetracked and now they're a little too old, but they could produce foals with great stats! Basically how this works is you look around my farm and my side account's farm, and give me the links of the horses you like. My main account's farm is pretty organized, but my side account's farm is a HUGE mess so sorry 'bout that, but anyway you link the horses and I'll tell you if they're for sale and if so for how much. Just a heads up, there are a couple trained grinders sitting on my side account and one on my main account. I am not going to part with those easily, so if you REALLY want one you should be prepared to offer into the millions and even then I may not accept. I really don't want this to turn into an auction, as I am hoping to sell these horses quickly, so it will be on a first come first serve basis.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2425978
20,000?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2397906
10k 10,000?
Sorry, but neither of those are for sale
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
I'm sorry, but he's not for sale. I just won him at an auction for like 800k and am really excited to get foals from him :D
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
I'm sorry, but he's not for sale. I just won him at an auction for like 800k and am really excited to get foals from him :D
OK, no problem!
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Cleoandmaddie
Visit My Farm

Post by Cleoandmaddie »

vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

I would like :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2614147
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2610966
thanks
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

vcuculi wrote:
I would like :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2614147
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2610966
thanks
I don't think https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2614147
Is for sale.
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:48 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:48 pm